Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Northwoods Oppression  (Read 325 times)

Instinct2Bfree

Northwoods Oppression
« on: April 17, 2017, 08:36:41 pm »

I am proud to have killed my tv 2 years ago but have been made aware by "The Maine Sportsman" paper and by the internet of the oppression being displayed to people by the NH fish & game and by Maine's D.I.F.W. It's called NORTHWOODS LAW. This show is tyranny and indoctrination at its WORSE. Yes, the government's thugs are into all parts of our lives including our RIGHTS AS HUMANS to hunt and fish. If you care to see how this power-hungry group of FISH COPS (minnow mounties) pounced on some good self-sufficient folks in Aroostook county in Maine check out the PORTLAND PRESS HERALD version of "northwoods law".  The show was kicked out of Maine because of the entrapment tactics these lowlifes were using on these people to make the show "exciting". The people up there respect the land, the wildlife, and the "way of life" they enjoy. They were invaded by NAZI thugs to "entertain" the viewing audience. Fish and game are just as bad a part of our lives as all the other government-run thuggeries out there. They deserve our scorn and not our praise. DON'T BE FOOLED by the cute baby bears that they "rescue" in the name of the state. They all march for the king.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2017, 08:38:43 pm by Instinct2Bfree »
"No,I didn't come here to seize the power for myself. I came here to DESTROY it."            (part of Grant's speech from THE IRON WEB by Larken Rose)

RidleyReport

• FSP Participant
Re: Northwoods Oppression
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2017, 01:49:05 am »

good to see *some* kind of pushback against these candy-coater "reality" shows.
http://RidleyReport.com
http://NHexit.com - If Britain can do it, New Hampshire can do it
Pages: [1]   Go Up