Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FSP mission & branding  (Read 215 times)

JasonPSorens

• Administrator
  • Neohantonum liberissimum erit.
    • My Homepage
FSP mission & branding
« on: October 25, 2017, 01:47:25 pm »

The FSP board and a special subcommittee are currently investigating how to adapt the FSP's brand for what the organization has become: far more than just an effort to bring movers to NH, we're an educational organization knitting together a liberty activist community in the state. Rebranding doesn't just fit our evolved mission better, it may help us reach out to people who should like what we are doing but are turned off the "FSP" name.

I'd like to take this opportunity to find out what some of you think. I realize it's just a small group here compared to Facebook, but I'm off Facebook now, and I suspect we'll get more thoughtful comments here.

What would you change about the Free State Project's brand? Name? Tagline? Emblem? Website? Facebook page? And why?
"Educate your children, educate yourselves, in the love for the freedom of others, for only in this way will your own freedom not be a gratuitous gift from fate. You will be aware of its worth and will have the courage to defend it." --Joaquim Nabuco (1883), Abolitionism

Snowranger19

Re: FSP mission & branding
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2017, 04:43:40 am »

I think FSP is a good name - it states pretty clearly and plainly what it is.

I think if anything, I would change the emblem and logo. I have shown it to some friends and they always comment that it just looks like someone replaced the snake with a porcupine and that it looks funny because of this.  Of course I am still in Texas (until June 2018 when I will finally move) but that is the comments I get from Non-FSPers.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

anything