Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Any experienced RNs?  (Read 729 times)

Snowranger19

Any experienced RNs?
« on: August 15, 2017, 05:05:37 am »

Have been looking around - finding an RN job does not seem to be an issue as lots of openings.  I was curious if there were any PorcRNs  :D and what your experience was working for particular hospitals or in certain areas?

I was looking at Portsmouth Regional Hospital but honestly the fact that there is only the ONE hospital in that area makes me nervous.  Concord, on the other hand, has lots of options but that could also be a bad thing  :-\

JasonPSorens

• Administrator
  • Neohantonum liberissimum erit.
    • My Homepage
Re: Any experienced RNs?
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2017, 06:31:25 am »

I know a Porc RN who works at DHMC Lebanon. She's not on this forum, though.
"Educate your children, educate yourselves, in the love for the freedom of others, for only in this way will your own freedom not be a gratuitous gift from fate. You will be aware of its worth and will have the courage to defend it." --Joaquim Nabuco (1883), Abolitionism

Snowranger19

« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2017, 04:50:55 am »

The more I look around and at jobs, seems to be the best area for RN's.  I will start applying in April most likely.  If you speak with that RN that you know, ask them if they would like me to name them as referral - they get a recruitment bonus of $$$$.   :D

JasonPSorens

• Administrator
  • Neohantonum liberissimum erit.
    • My Homepage
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2017, 12:15:01 am »

Will do!
"Educate your children, educate yourselves, in the love for the freedom of others, for only in this way will your own freedom not be a gratuitous gift from fate. You will be aware of its worth and will have the courage to defend it." --Joaquim Nabuco (1883), Abolitionism
Pages: [1]   Go Up

anything