Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Help finding a job, please! [From an FSP member itching to move]  (Read 181 times)

Cesararei

Hello, my name is Luis.

I am here asking for help. if anyone knows of any jobs please let me know. I have tried to join the FSP job alert and welcome wagon on Facebook but so far it has been one week and I am still waiting. Also my experience so far in online job hunting has been quite bad, there something about the impersonal nature of it that I hate. It's as if your applying to something that is programmed to say no. Anyway, my qualifications are as follow: 2 years experience working in inventory and warehouse management in a local pharmacy owned by my family. I also stepped in when needed as a cashier and customer representative. I have a High School diploma and two years of college in a Business Administration degree. Honestly I am quite open to any position for now since what I urgently need is a job so I can set up in NH and be independent. Later I could focus on sometime more honed in on my skills if I can't find anything now. So if anyone knows of any help wanted signs around your area let me know.

P.S.
I love the lakes and mountains region so anything in that area is a plus.

P.S.S
I love nature even more so anything nature related would be amazing!

JasonPSorens

• Administrator
  • Neohantonum liberissimum erit.
    • My Homepage
Re: Help finding a job, please! [From an FSP member itching to move]
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2017, 10:05:22 pm »

In my area I've been seeing a lot of help wanted ads in the restaurant and hotel industry. Not your field, but perhaps a place to start. I'm in the Upper Valley (Lebanon, Hanover, Lyme).
"Educate your children, educate yourselves, in the love for the freedom of others, for only in this way will your own freedom not be a gratuitous gift from fate. You will be aware of its worth and will have the courage to defend it." --Joaquim Nabuco (1883), Abolitionism

Cesararei

Re: Help finding a job, please! [From an FSP member itching to move]
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2017, 04:04:46 pm »

Thanks for the heads up. I'll definitely look into it.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

anything