Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: visiting NH and the freestate movement  (Read 527 times)

bobbyspider

visiting NH and the freestate movement
« on: February 17, 2017, 06:24:25 pm »

Hi I already posted this but in another thread in the wrong section

I am really interested in what your doing, this is a great leap in the rite direction! I have a group of others interested in the project and a few of us want to visit and interact with free staters and some of the activities that go on based on the mechanics of the project and goals. I am not finding much in the way of offering walkabout experiences to peoples from different states. I think thats a huge way to get support coming in and also now you have successfully ignited the energy of those just taking a purposely educational experience. If something like this exists already forgive me. We want to take walkabout in the freestate project how do we do so?

-namaste

JasonPSorens

• Administrator
  • Neohantonum liberissimum erit.
    • My Homepage
Re: visiting NH and the freestate movement
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2017, 07:36:32 pm »

That's definitely something we offer! You'll want to email Chris Lopez at help@fsp.org. More info here: https://freestateproject.org/move/welcome-wagon .
"Educate your children, educate yourselves, in the love for the freedom of others, for only in this way will your own freedom not be a gratuitous gift from fate. You will be aware of its worth and will have the courage to defend it." --Joaquim Nabuco (1883), Abolitionism

bobbyspider

Re: visiting NH and the freestate movement
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2017, 08:26:51 pm »

awesome, going walkabout!!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

anything