Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FREEDOM!!! Looking 4 House Rental - Just moved from Peoples Republik Wisconsin!!  (Read 441 times)

MikeK

Hi to all you freedom loving New Hampshire Dudes and Dudettes!! 

Just moved here for a new job and looking for a house to rent for my wife and I.  Looking in the Newport area and within about 20-30 miles radius from there.  Any leads or help would be appreciated if you don't have a house to rent us. 

Both my wife (HR manager) and I (employed engineer) are hard working and will care for the place as if it was our own.  We have 2 well behaved dogs and ideally would love access to trails and woods but we won't be too picky.

Looking to start rental May 1st and go for about 2-6 months until we can find a home to buy.

THANKS!!

Mike and Annie

« Last Edit: April 15, 2017, 02:00:04 pm by MikeK »

JasonPSorens

• Administrator
  • Neohantonum liberissimum erit.
    • My Homepage
Re: FREEDOM!!! Just Moved in Newport from Peoples Republik of Wisconsin
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2017, 02:01:19 pm »

Hi Mike and Annie - Welcome to the Upper Valley! Have you emailed Chris Lopez at moved@freestateproject.org? She'll get you hooked up with new mover resources. Mark Warden at porcupinerealestate.com is a great source for housing. You can also try the FSP Housing Search group on Facebook. There are a good many Porcs in and around Newport.
"Educate your children, educate yourselves, in the love for the freedom of others, for only in this way will your own freedom not be a gratuitous gift from fate. You will be aware of its worth and will have the courage to defend it." --Joaquim Nabuco (1883), Abolitionism

MikeK

Re: FREEDOM!!! Just Moved in Newport from Peoples Republik of Wisconsin
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2017, 02:21:23 pm »

Thanks!  Yes, talked to both Chris and Mark already.  Mark spend two days showing properties for purchase.  He was great.  But we will need a rental until our place sells and we find that right forever home here in NH! :)
« Last Edit: April 14, 2017, 02:44:37 pm by MikeK »

JasonPSorens

• Administrator
  • Neohantonum liberissimum erit.
    • My Homepage

Good luck! We're in a rental right now as well.
"Educate your children, educate yourselves, in the love for the freedom of others, for only in this way will your own freedom not be a gratuitous gift from fate. You will be aware of its worth and will have the courage to defend it." --Joaquim Nabuco (1883), Abolitionism

MikeK

Thanks!

Levi

• RealtorĀ®. Photographer.

It's extremely hard to find rentals right now if you have dogs.  Welcome to NH, though, you guys will love it!

MikeK

Thanks Levi - trying hard though!
Pages: [1]   Go Up