Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FreeState Wiki  (Read 1284 times)

trevorparscal

FreeState Wiki
« on: August 01, 2016, 09:26:44 am »

Has there been any attempts in the past to maintain a wiki for collecting useful information for moving to, gaining employment in, living in and organizing liberty activism in New Hampshire? I feel that forums are useful, but a Wiki could be a useful tool for collecting and sharing information for movers at every stage.

If I were willing to setup and maintain such a site, are there any suggestions about how it should be done and who I might involve?

- Trevor

JasonPSorens

• Administrator
  • Neohantonum liberissimum erit.
    • My Homepage
Re: FreeState Wiki
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2016, 10:25:59 am »

I think it's a great idea, especially for history of the FSP topics. Would give everyone a chance to pitch in and contribute what they remember. Nhunderground.com used to maintain a wiki, but it seems to be gone now. I believe Sandy Pierre is interested in building a multi-contributor FSP history, and so is Carla Gericke. I can't remember right now whom else I've talked to about this, but there is interest in the community.
"Educate your children, educate yourselves, in the love for the freedom of others, for only in this way will your own freedom not be a gratuitous gift from fate. You will be aware of its worth and will have the courage to defend it." --Joaquim Nabuco (1883), Abolitionism

trevorparscal

« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2016, 01:34:13 pm »

How should I get in touch with these people? I'd like to volunteer to manage the wiki, but it should be hosted at wiki.freestateproject.org in my opinion, so I'll need to discuss this with official FSP folks.

- Trevor

JasonPSorens

• Administrator
    • My Homepage
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2016, 02:39:52 pm »

Sure... Are you going or did you go to the New Movers Party? Carla might be there, and Matt Philips certainly would. He can put you in touch with the other two, and you'd want to talk to him about the idea anyway. I think he'd be into it.
"Educate your children, educate yourselves, in the love for the freedom of others, for only in this way will your own freedom not be a gratuitous gift from fate. You will be aware of its worth and will have the courage to defend it." --Joaquim Nabuco (1883), Abolitionism

trevorparscal

« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2016, 04:16:15 pm »

I went to the movers party a few days ago. It was great, but I didn't meet Carla or Matt.

- Trevor

JasonPSorens

• Administrator
    • My Homepage
« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2016, 05:30:48 pm »

Hm, OK... Matt should be reachable through president@freestateproject.org, and Carla should be reachable at cgericke@freestateproject.org. Both are on FB too. Good luck!

trevorparscal

« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2016, 10:22:21 pm »

Thanks for the email addresses!

I'm finding that my aversion to Facebook is increasingly incompatible with being a free stater. :( Haven't given in yet though, so the email addresses will be useful.

- Trevor
Pages: [1]   Go Up