Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Visiting this week, hoping to learn more...July 14-17th  (Read 743 times)

kdoege

Visiting this week, hoping to learn more...July 14-17th
« on: July 11, 2016, 11:27:07 am »

Hi,

I'm interested in checking out the area (anywhere really, I have a car, and would be up for going anywhere), and learning more about FSP as well as the people and essentially just getting a feel for everything, which I think is so much easier done in person.

From Thursday onto Sunday, I essentially have no plans, except to taste some beer at some breweries, maybe hike some, and meet people that are part of the project. I'm 31 and play ultimate frisbee so am used to crashing on floors. I'll also have camping stuff with me...so essentially up for anything...let me know if you have any ideas or suggestions for me.

Feel free to post or email me.  Appreciate it.

Thanks!

JasonPSorens

• Administrator
  • Neohantonum liberissimum erit.
    • My Homepage
Re: Visiting this week, hoping to learn more...July 14-17th
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2016, 02:27:55 pm »

Don't forget nhcalendar.org for events. Which parts of the state are you visiting?
"Educate your children, educate yourselves, in the love for the freedom of others, for only in this way will your own freedom not be a gratuitous gift from fate. You will be aware of its worth and will have the courage to defend it." --Joaquim Nabuco (1883), Abolitionism

kdoege

« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2016, 04:27:05 pm »

Thanks for that link. I really have no plans and like to just go where I hear people tell me I should go. I have lived in the South and the West so driving through the whole state isn't too intimidating for me.

The Rochester meetup seems like a perfect place to start!
« Last Edit: July 11, 2016, 04:31:00 pm by kdoege »

JasonPSorens

• Administrator
  • Neohantonum liberissimum erit.
    • My Homepage
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2016, 09:55:53 pm »

Cool. I'm in the Upper Valley, so if you wanted to come up to Hanover on Friday, we could meet for coffee/tea or something. Drop me a PM or an email (very Googleable).
"Educate your children, educate yourselves, in the love for the freedom of others, for only in this way will your own freedom not be a gratuitous gift from fate. You will be aware of its worth and will have the courage to defend it." --Joaquim Nabuco (1883), Abolitionism
Pages: [1]   Go Up