Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Planning to move to Lebanon in 12-18 months  (Read 948 times)

Sir_Knockin

Planning to move to Lebanon in 12-18 months
« on: June 08, 2016, 08:24:17 pm »

Im 17 and planning to move to Lebanon in the next 12-18 months, and I'm looking to make connections to in the area! Look forward to talking with you!

JasonPSorens

• Administrator
  • Neohantonum liberissimum erit.
    • My Homepage
Re: Planning to move to Lebanon in 12-18 months
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2016, 08:57:02 pm »

You'll want to hook up with the Upper Valley Liberty folks. We lived in Lebanon for a bit and are now in Lyme, two towns up. There's a moderately small but growing community of liberty lovers here. Why are you choosing Lebanon specifically?
"Educate your children, educate yourselves, in the love for the freedom of others, for only in this way will your own freedom not be a gratuitous gift from fate. You will be aware of its worth and will have the courage to defend it." --Joaquim Nabuco (1883), Abolitionism

Sir_Knockin

« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2016, 09:20:22 pm »

It seems to draw to me. Feels like where I need to be right now

JasonPSorens

• Administrator
  • Neohantonum liberissimum erit.
    • My Homepage
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2016, 11:23:08 am »

It seems to draw to me. Feels like where I need to be right now

OK. Well, Lebanon is one of the more expensive places to live around the state, so you'll want to do your research before committing to a specific location! Manchester is cheaper and because it's bigger has more jobs. That said, the job market in Lebanon is also doing well right now.
"Educate your children, educate yourselves, in the love for the freedom of others, for only in this way will your own freedom not be a gratuitous gift from fate. You will be aware of its worth and will have the courage to defend it." --Joaquim Nabuco (1883), Abolitionism
Pages: [1]   Go Up

anything