Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Moving to Hampstead on 5/31  (Read 1298 times)

pudge27

Moving to Hampstead on 5/31
« on: May 16, 2016, 05:59:29 am »

So as the subject indicates, I'm moving to Hampstead, NH 2 weeks from tomorrow (Closing is on 5/31). I previously posted in the "Moving & Houses" forum, and wrote a couple emails to 2 different emails at the FSP, but haven't received any responses. Now I'm realizing that the move is in 2 weeks, and if I can't scrape together some help by the end of the week, I'm just going to hire a moving company. I don't even require a team of helpers, I can do 80% of it myself, but if there's 1 or 2 FSP-ers that could help me unload some of the larger items (W&D, Bed, Couch...), it would certainly be most appreciated.   

Thanks!

Andrew

JasonPSorens

• Administrator
  • Neohantonum liberissimum erit.
    • My Homepage
Re: Moving to Hampstead on 5/31
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2016, 05:49:49 pm »

Hey Andrew - I'll post something on Facebook and send a note to Chris Lopez. Usually she's on top of things, so I'm guessing the e-mails somehow got routed to the wrong place. -Jason
"Educate your children, educate yourselves, in the love for the freedom of others, for only in this way will your own freedom not be a gratuitous gift from fate. You will be aware of its worth and will have the courage to defend it." --Joaquim Nabuco (1883), Abolitionism

CurtHowland

• FSP Participant
  • Mover #902. If not for the deer, maybe #901!
    • Anarchy != Chaos
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2016, 06:29:37 pm »

(Closing is on 5/31)

If your moving day is Tuesday, I'm not going to be able to make it. As you get closer, tell Chris Lopez (moved@freestateproject.org) the exact date and she can make an event.

The Facebook events and scheduling are a very effective tool, so many of us rarely visit the Project forums any more. I know that's unfair, your post has reminded me again that I should not get so focused.

...and Welcome Home!
"We must, indeed, all hang together or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately."

Tech blog fun: http://anarchic-order.blogspot.com/

Spot

« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2016, 09:19:16 pm »

Depending on the timing, I should be able to help.  I would need to be done by 3:00 at the latest.  Please email me times and address (I live in Hampstead too)

pudge27

« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2016, 10:11:36 am »

Hi guys, thanks for all the responses. I genuinely hate asking for help, so this was kind of difficult for me. Also, I don't use FB for...ideological reasons. And my closing date is on the absolute worst possible date, when everyone is returning to work after a long weekend. So, my expectations weren't exactly sky-high...
Pages: [1]   Go Up