Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: How can NH secede from the USA?  (Read 1879 times)

CapitalAllocator

How can NH secede from the USA?
« on: March 20, 2016, 07:57:42 pm »

How can New Hampshire secede from the United States, specifically, the Federal State?

I am asking this because I expect this would make a big difference for freedom in multiple areas. I have taxation and regulation in mind.

JLTW

Re: How can NH secede from the USA?
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2016, 10:37:19 pm »

This is not a conversation you can have at any depth in a public online forum. We don't want the government in our business.

Start using the Tor Browser, Bitcoin, an encrypted email, etc. to keep your information private from government.

The FSP is far to young to consider secession successfully. We would need a unified community, and we would still be a minority in New Hampshire even after all 20,000 moved or whatever number. The rest of NH is surprisingly full of authoritarian big statists. Bernie heads (at the moment). They are already threatened by the FSP and do not want their homes or communities ruined by us.

A secession could mean a mini civil war, but honestly most people I know- statist or anarchist- are extremely docile and don't know what it means to have passion and fire to achieve great controversial things. Many of the anarchists I know are the most controlled by government and most petrified, bitter misanthropes that give up so damn easy.

I can't imagine secession or mini civil war happening. But it is my hope that my fellow anarchists coming in would be strategic and prioritize security, so we can build a strong invisible network before going public. We would only have to show the public the tip of the iceberg. It's about building trust on an unprecedented level.

Just start exploring the deep web on the Tor browser. I know very little about coding and the tech behind it all, but I'm starting to use Tor, an encrypted email service, Bitcoin, and erase my government-regulated identity from the web (for the future- the past can't be changed). The deep web is massive, and people find ways to do amazing things there. But it can feel lonely because everyone is lurking anonymously in the dark, and you don't have an indication of the massive scale of how many people are interacting.
Pages: [1]   Go Up