Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: West Manchester Apartments  (Read 1568 times)

mjping

West Manchester Apartments
« on: February 28, 2016, 11:39:22 am »

Hello all,

I'm going to have multiple apartments available starting in April and throughout the summer. Most of them will be in West Manchester around other fsp folks. The apartments are mainly 3 bedrooms but other sizes may come available also. Utilities are usually separate but not in all apartments. Price depends on size, quality, and location.   

One bedroom prices $700-850
Two bedroom prices $750-950
Three bedroom prices $1000-1600

Keep an eye on ledgeviewrentals.com/rental_listings for updates on the apartments.

Also, if someone wants to rent one of these apartments and turn it in to a "porc manor" of sorts that can be arranged. 

KDus

• Made it halfway from CA.
Re: West Manchester Apartments
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2016, 03:01:33 pm »

What is the general paradigm on pets in apartments, in NH?
I am surprised how common it is in Los Angeles and it seems to be a growing trend.
Should I be hopeful to find an apartment accepting small dogs or should I be looking for a house?
A house is ideal but given the challenge of finding housing thousands of miles away, I don't want to limit options, unnecessarily.

JLTW

Re: West Manchester Apartments
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2016, 04:08:23 pm »

I'm exploring my options when I move to NH at the end of August. I could afford one of those if I find roommates, but that could take some coordinating. I don't know anybody out there right now, just a few online conversations randomly.

Is there an option to pay rent in Bitcoin or silver? Barter, labor trade?
Pages: [1]   Go Up