Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Mastermind to Move  (Read 2012 times)

jason_c

• Mobility Enabled
Mastermind to Move
« on: February 09, 2016, 11:59:25 am »

Hello All,

My name is Jason and I'm looking for fellow entrepreneurs who would like to be a part of a Master Mind group.

I've been watching the FSP for years and wondering when the day would come.  Well, it's here now and I have to make some changes in my life to participate.  I've been living in South America the last several years living my own liberty.  Now that the trigger has been met, it's time for me to get my act together.  I'm going to need to at least double my income in order to make the move and I'm looking at ways to make that happen (probably triple to keep my standard of living in NH).  This really shouldn't be all that hard to accomplish, but I could use a Master Mind group of 3-5 people to help keep me accountable. 

I'm looking for any entrepreneurs who want to step up their own games.  Meetings will necessarily be held online unless the day comes where we are all in NH together and can meet in person.  My work is internet marketing, specifically content strategies and SEO, with some WP site building included.  It would be really great if a couple of people who are already in NH were to join, but it's not at all necessary. 

Hopefully I've posted this in the right place and it will be noticed. 

Best of luck to everyone,

Jason
We cannot rid ourselves of the state if we need it to defend us.  Sharing my experience and knowledge of personal protection on Spy Escape and Evasion.

Bazil

• not the spice and not the country
Re: Mastermind to Move
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2016, 04:56:23 pm »

I dabble in SEO, website building and web graphics for my wife's web sites.  Since the infamous Google algorithm updates things haven't been what they used to be.  I haven't noticed any tricks these days to actually make a living as an individual or small group in that industry.  Everything seems to be tilted towards people who have items to sell and not content to share.
"If it ain't broke, fix it till it is!"- The government | "Politicians are like diapers, they need to be changed often, and for the same reasons!" -  a friend

jason_c

• Mobility Enabled
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2016, 09:44:38 pm »

Thanks for the response Brazil.

I probably should also point out that the Mastermind group doesn't need to be other people in the same industry.  Just someone who is working for themselves (or striving to).  Farmers, designers, restaurant owners, or whatever.  We don't necessarily need to be experts of each other's business, just be there to throw ideas off of and stick a foot up each others rear ends if we start getting sidetracked.  I'd personally really like to see someone in real estate join in as it's something I enjoy hearing about and I'm trying to niche into with my work.  Ideally, anyone in the group will be rather self motivated and serious about growing their own business, but that's about the only requirement.  Everything else is icing on the cake.

Jason
We cannot rid ourselves of the state if we need it to defend us.  Sharing my experience and knowledge of personal protection on Spy Escape and Evasion.

JLTW

« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2016, 10:46:13 pm »

I'm in the process of founding a nonprofit focused on autonomy and healing.

I have a placeholder website: empoweredautonomy.org
But GoDaddy's builder is so painfully lame, that above took a long time to make with creative graphic design. I am skilled in classical composition and writing. I have some basic graphic design and video editing skills beyond that. It would be awesome to be in an entrepreneurial group with a person versed in web design or the coding and IT side of it.

My goal for NH when I move is to focus on conflict resolution and coexistence. I want to be just as involved in relationships and communities outside of the FSP as within. I see no reason to separate the two.

I have been volunteering and doing activist work in my community for 3 years now. I am the freest person I know. I dropped out of high school and moved out at 17. I am in the bottom 10% of income earners in the USA but am living a rich life and saving 60% of my income. My jobs are professional and career is forming as we speak. I don't know anybody else with the kind of creative autonomy I have, and I want to support others in their pursuits as well.

By that description, would you like me in your group?

- Jack

jason_c

• Mobility Enabled
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2016, 12:47:40 pm »

Responded in PM

-   Jason

QBcrusher

• Liberty Archives
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2016, 02:18:27 pm »

I'm planning to move to Manchester in about 2 months. Once I get there, I've been thinking about starting up a business out of my home buying/selling secondhand (and new) items. Initially I'll utilize Craigslist and other local trade groups, but eventually if business goes well and I develop some solid connections I'd like to open up my own storefront.

I'm not all that experienced in the "industry", but I consider myself as someone who can adapt to situations fairly well and I think in a place with fair opportunities (not getting financially/legally raped by the state), I can achieve whatever I put my mind and efforts towards.

If you have any ideas on how we can scratch eachothers backs, I'm more than willing to work with ya.
One of the biggest, resilient, liberty oriented archiving efforts on the internet

http://libertyarchives.info

aurelius2

« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2016, 07:08:51 pm »

Anyone with any of the following skills and/or interests lets put together a company before moving to NH:

website design / SEO.
App development.
Secure exchange of property over the internet (not bitcoin, something else that is provably secure)
health recovery that actually works (I would like to develop a chocolate soda health drink)
judicial activism (lets put uniformed criminals behind bars).

If interested just respond on the forum and email.     I would like to form a group of people with similar goals skills and interests before moving to NH.

Thanx,
Marcus

Pages: [1]   Go Up