Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down

Author Topic: Stop House Bill 1547  (Read 9123 times)

yiffySkippy

Re: Stop House Bill 1547
« Reply #15 on: February 08, 2016, 06:13:09 pm »

I know this is three posts in a row, but for fucks sake, you have no idea how much you piss me off by calling the OP a troll.  What's he supposed to do, just let the nasty witch of new hampshire harass him with her dumb little house bill, and make up pretend felonies and accuse him of being a criminal?

So, here's basically what it means to be yiffy, or as psychology text books have described us: "Exclusive zoophiles"...

When I was growing up, I always wanted to become another species when I got older.  That's because I'm trans species.  I know I can never really change my species and will always be human, but it wasn't until the past few years (I'm almost 30 now) that I really accepted it.

I'm yiffy because I always wanted to find someone else who was like me... someone who wanted to become another species.  I also am not attracted to "normal" humans.  But when I'm around someone who's trans species, then there's a possibility of me being attracted to them.

But there really aren't a lot of trans species people out there.  In fact, I didn't realize that there were others like me until I was maybe 22-24.  So it's kind of depressing feeling like you're the only one.

And you can imagine that a young yiffy male is going to be pretty lonely.  But animals exist, and they're not human, right?  So that's why we end up fucking animals.

So, oddly enough, animals end up being the substitude for what yiffy, zoosexual, "exclusive zoophile" people are really attracted to: humans who want to actually become a different species.

That's what my experience tells me is the truth.  But some people don't care about the truth and just want to throw the book at people over stupid trivial stuff (like having sex with animals) and don't care about the fact that the person they're throwing under the bus has already had this awful, lonely, confusing life and is only trying to get through life the best they can.

I won't ever "compromise" with bigotry.  But I'm willing to admit that some legal restrictions COULD POSSIBLY be placed on having sex with animals.  But at least DEBATE the issue OBJECTIVELY, and actually listen to the actual ZOOSEXUALS themselves.  But no, it's not OK to send someone to prison for 10 years and label them a "felon" for engaging in sex acts with animals.

Look at it this way.  Animals provide meat, milk, wool, and so many other resources.  Sex is just another resource that animals can provide.  What's really wrong with using an animal for the sex it can provide?

Also, if I were to strap a woman down and forcibly take milk from her breasts, that would be sexual assault.  Do it to a cow, and it's "milking".  Oh, and what about artificial insemination?  Why can I stick my whole arm inside a horse, but not my penis?  What's the fucking difference?

The only reasonable "punishment" I can see for people having sex with animals, is maybe writing them a ticket, or not letting them have animals (as long as there's no physical harm done in the process).  And based on what I said previously, I think even those things are a little extreme.

In my opinion, the anti-zoosexuals, the yiffy bashers... these threats to freedom, are just the worst kind of people.  They don't even want to include us in the discussion.  And they stomp out all dissent to their efforts of persecuting zoosexuals by threatening to "embarass" and "out" anyone who sees their hatred for what it is.  It's just disgusting.

JbbF

« Reply #16 on: February 12, 2016, 02:19:11 am »

You people, you haters and bigots, act like it's our fault for not explaining ourselves enough.  Like we somehow deserve to be persecuted over something as dumb as having sex with an animal because we're not explaining ourselves well enough.

And then, when we do try to explain ourselves, it's "You're a one issue troll".  I mean, fuck you.  Seriously.

Thank you for defending the rights of zoosexual people. Unfortunately there are too many people who are either apathetic, ignorant, or have a hostile anti-zoosexual prejudice. It is amazing that these kinds of witch hunts are occurring in a state like New Hampshire which is supposed to be one of the most enlightened states in the United States.

Unfortunately, only 10 states still legally allow interspecies sex involving humans. As late as the year 2000 there were more than 30 states that legally allowed it, but due to the fact that anti-zoosexuals have been on a crusade for the past 15 years (and no one with the courage to fight against their propaganda and bigotry), there are now only 10 states. Anti-zoosexual bigots and demagogues have managed to unjustly and wrongfully criminalize interspecies sex involving humans at a rate of one state per year on average. This needs to stop, and these laws need to be repealed.

And New Hampshire is one of those 10 states, which makes HB 1547 even more critical to zoosexuals. There are probably a lot of zoosexuals out there who aspire to move to New Hampshire because of its supposed "Live Free Or Die" attitude, and some zoosexuals may even be supporters of the Free State Project (i.e. they intend to eventually move to New Hampshire). If HB 1547 passes and interspecies sex is wrongfully criminalized in New Hampshire, it will be a fatal blow to the dreams and aspirations of those people, crushing any chance of them being free from the grip of unjust laws while in NH.

Apparently some have tried to start a discussion with the NH Liberty Alliance and NH ACLU about trying to stop this bigoted, discriminatory, unjust, speciesist bill, but these organizations have been ignoring all requests to help stop it.

It all begs the question: when are zoosexuals going to say enough is enough (with these onerous, discriminatory, unjust laws) and have their own Stonewall? And will the representatives of New Hampshire actually listen to zoosexuals who are trying so desperately to stop this unjust, unethical and unnecessary bill?

Each states has been "falling" to the anti-zoosexuals, and year after year (and state after state) it is legal failure after legal failure for zoosexuals, because anti-zoosexual bigots keep pushing their prejudicial agenda in the form of bills in state legislatures, and everyone just blindly passes them because they're ignorant of zoosexuality and believe in the erroneous belief that "all interspecies sex is abuse". (In reality, NOT all interspecies sex involving humans is abusive).

Alaska criminalized interspecies sex in 2010, Florida criminalized it in 2011, Alabama criminalized it in 2014, and New Jersey criminalized it in 2015. And there is currently a bill in Ohio (Senate Bill 195) which intends to criminalize it there as well. I really don't want to see New Hampshire fall to the anti-zoosexuals the way these others states have. New Hampshire is better than that.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2016, 02:32:25 am by JbbF »

JbbF

« Reply #17 on: February 27, 2016, 06:31:57 pm »

Is anybody going to the public hearing at 1:00 PM on February 29th, 2016 at Legislative Office Building 204 in Concord, NH to oppose this bill? If not one member of the Free State Project goes to this hearing to protest this bill, it will show the organization's true colors, and will show that the FSP is an organization that cannot stand up to unethical anti-liberty bills.

I really hope people (especially those living near Concord) will stop being complacent, get up, go to the public hearing on Feb 29th, and explain why this bill is extremely unethical and must be stopped.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2016, 06:34:34 pm by JbbF »

JLTW

« Reply #18 on: March 01, 2016, 12:58:13 pm »

Yiffy I can see your frustrated by some of the unempathic responses here. Being on a controversial fringe is usually pretty hard, lonely and isolating. I know full well that I am an outlier even to the FSP, and this is just a reality I accept.

That being said, don't give up just because of one conversation here. Anarchists and freestaters are more likely to give you space to coexist than any other group. I'm not a fan of zoosexuality/bestiality/etc. but I would engage in activism against this bill with you- if I were in New Hampshire.

JbbF

« Reply #19 on: March 01, 2016, 09:41:01 pm »

I am so pissed off that no one testified at the February 29th hearing in total opposition to this terrible bill. I'm not blaming anyone, I'm just very disappointed. I could not attend due to geography.

For those who are unaware, on February 29th 2016 a public hearing was held to determine what would happen to House Bill 1547 (the discriminatory, unjust, unethical, unconstitutional, irrational bigoted bill which would criminalize ALL interspecies sex in New Hampshire, make it a felony, and unjustly punish people who have ethical interspecies sex with 7 years in prison). Many anti-zoosexual bigots testified at the hearing (such as Jeremy Hoffman, an anti-zoosexual bigot who travels from state to state trying to convince state politicians to ban interspecies sex). It makes me so angry to hear about these people saying their bulls**t propaganda about how zoosexuality would "harm society". Also in attendance were pro-agriculture people who believed this law would interfere with their ethically-dubious practices such as artificial insemination. Of course, they were only selfishly thinking about their own interests in terms of the consequences of this bill, and not thinking for one second about the rights of zoosexuals and the unbelievable suffering that would be inflicted on zoosexuals by this bill.

There is still a chance to kill this bill: Please, people of the Free State Project, stop this bill before it's too late.

I encourage people to sign this petition:

http://www.change.org/p/the-legislature-of-new-hampshire-stop-new-hampshire-house-bill-1547-bill-criminalizing-interspecies-sex

People should sign this petition to tell New Hampshire legislators that they will NOT support an intolerant, discriminatory bill persecuting a sexual minority.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2016, 11:27:52 pm by JbbF »

JLTW

« Reply #20 on: March 02, 2016, 12:02:38 am »

I signed it.

LakesRegion

« Reply #21 on: March 02, 2016, 12:18:12 am »

The committee unanimously voted in support of the bill. There is very little chance the bill will fail now. A felony charge of 7 years may seem extreme to some of the legislatures. I don't think anyone will come out against the bill on the floor because it's too politically risky. The only winning fight I see would be a reduction in the penalty. Katherine Rogers was very sneaky with this bill. She knows that if the liberty legislatures oppose it they'll be seen as crazy. She is a sick twisted individual.

JbbF

« Reply #22 on: March 02, 2016, 12:23:38 am »

The committee unanimously voted in support of the bill. There is very little chance the bill will fail now. A felony charge of 7 years may seem extreme to some of the legislatures. I don't think anyone will come out against the bill on the floor because it's too politically risky. The only winning fight I see would be a reduction in the penalty. Katherine Rogers was very sneaky with this bill. She knows that if the liberty legislatures oppose it they'll be seen as crazy. She is a sick twisted individual.

There must be something that people can do to stop this bill before it's too late. The bill itself hasn't been voted on yet by the entire legislature. One of the legislators could theoretically filibuster it in order to block it. But even if that doesn't happen, perhaps the bill won't come up for a vote. Or if it does come up for a vote, legislators can vote against it. And if legislators vote for it, the governor can veto it. And if it becomes law, a pro-liberty organization such as the New Hampshire Liberty Alliance or the ACLU of New Hampshire should sue the state (file a lawsuit) on behalf of zoosexual people being discriminated against.

I will say it again: I am so tired of state after state creating these irrational and unjust laws banning interspecies sex. In the past years, Alaska, Florida, Alabama and New Jersey have all banned it. Why isn't anyone fighting these bills? I really had high hopes for New Hampshire (because it has so many pro-liberty organizations), but now I am starting to lose my faith in New Hampshire as a "beacon of liberty" -- it looks pretty authoritarian and intolerant to me. I will tell people to not move to New Hampshire if this bill becomes law, even if only out of principle. And if it does become law, it ought to be struck down by a judge for being an unconstitutional and discriminatory violation of people's rights and the rights of non-human beings. Zoosexuals would be really pissed off if it went before a judge and the judge upheld it. If the judicial method doesn't work, then a legislator should create a new bill at the start of 2017 which would repeal this bill if it became law.

Not only is the bill discriminatory, unjust, unconstitutional and bigoted, but it is irrational and unnecessary -- it would NOT benefit animals at all, because people who have interspecies sex are going to do it anyway regardless of whether there is a bulls**t law prohibiting it; by criminalizing their lifestyle, this bill will only push those people further underground and possibly cause more harm to animals than good, as the people who are going to have interspecies sex anyway will not have any guidance (social or legal) to help them. And as stated earlier, when a person says ALL interspecies sex is "animal abuse", that is a lie.

Again, I encourage people to sign this petition to stop this terrible bill:

http://www.change.org/p/the-legislature-of-new-hampshire-stop-new-hampshire-house-bill-1547-bill-criminalizing-interspecies-sex
« Last Edit: March 02, 2016, 12:49:03 am by JbbF »

LakesRegion

« Reply #23 on: March 02, 2016, 01:08:39 am »

Our legislator doesn't have a filibuster. The bill has to come up for a vote. I seriously doubt the legislators will vote against it or that the governor will veto it. I'm not zoosexual, but I can understand your frustration. Being in the minority sucks. Nobody is speaking out against the bill in NH because there is too much at stake for other liberties. NH is a “beacon of liberty” in the sense that it has attracted liberty lovers from around the world, but not everyone in NH agrees with liberty. Our state is a battleground between the liberty and ant-liberty individuals. Anti-liberty legislators like Katherine Rogers are fighting back. If this bill gets passed that doesn't mean that the liberty lovers living in NH agree with it. Push-back like this should be expected, but that doesn't mean we should give up and tell liberty lovers not to move to NH because of one loss. Considering all the wins liberty have achieved in NH over the years, this will be a minor setback. I'm discouraged by this news as well, but it's important to remain optimistic. Indeed there is much work to be done in NH. That's why people need to move here and fight for our rights.

JbbF

« Reply #24 on: March 02, 2016, 02:12:17 am »

Our legislator doesn't have a filibuster. The bill has to come up for a vote. I seriously doubt the legislators will vote against it or that the governor will veto it. I'm not zoosexual, but I can understand your frustration. Being in the minority sucks. Nobody is speaking out against the bill in NH because there is too much at stake for other liberties. NH is a “beacon of liberty” in the sense that it has attracted liberty lovers from around the world, but not everyone in NH agrees with liberty. Our state is a battleground between the liberty and ant-liberty individuals. Anti-liberty legislators like Katherine Rogers are fighting back. If this bill gets passed that doesn't mean that the liberty lovers living in NH agree with it. Push-back like this should be expected, but that doesn't mean we should give up and tell liberty lovers not to move to NH because of one loss. Considering all the wins liberty have achieved in NH over the years, this will be a minor setback. I'm discouraged by this news as well, but it's important to remain optimistic. Indeed there is much work to be done in NH. That's why people need to move here and fight for our rights.

I'm just worried that this bill will become law and then everyone will forget about this issue -- or, even worse, introduce more bills in the future which would make penalties even harsher for zoosexuals (that's what Oregon did). As an example, consider Maine: around the year 2001, when Maine created its anti-zoosexual law, there were zoosexual people protesting it based on the fact that it violated civil liberties. The bill in Maine became law, and for the past 15 years, no one has ever challenged the law, either judicially or legislatively. To this day, a zoosexual in Maine can be unjustly arrested, thrown in jail, and have their animals taken from them just because they had ethical interspecies sex. And there has been absolutely no discussion AT ALL in Maine about getting rid of that law. That's what I'm worried will happen in New Hampshire: that it will do the same thing as Maine and keep its anti-zoosexual "carved in stone" so-to-speak.

You said to be optimistic -- how can a zoosexual be optimistic in New Hampshire with representatives whose beliefs are so opposed to their own beliefs? Is it optimistic to believe that NH-liberty organizations such as the FSP, NH Liberty Alliance, and NH ACLU will try to undo the damage done by HB 1547 if it does become law? (And by "undo" I mean legislative repeal or lawsuit). Because if this doesn't happen, I worry that this bulls**t bill (if it becomes law) will stick around for decades and decades while zoosexuals in New Hampshire hide in fear and paranoia, fearful of suffering a devastating loss via persecution (such as their animal lovers being confiscated by them by police, being arrested, fined, police record, a ban on keeping animals, etc) if their interspecies sex is discovered. And at some point, if HB 1547 becomes law, there will eventually be a zoosexual that fails to hide himself/herself properly and he/she will be caught, arrested, and put in jail because of the bulls**t law.

It is worth noting that so far the ACLU, NH Liberty Alliance and Libetarian Party of NH have done absolutely nothing to stop this bill, which is disheartening and dejecting. What is even more disheartening is that whenever this kind of bill is brought up in a state legislature, whether it is in Alabama or Alaska or Florida, there is never any dissent, and it always passes unanimously -- I find that very troubling.

Consider this MLK Jr. quote:

“One has not only a legal but a moral responsibility to obey just laws. Conversely, one has a moral responsibility to disobey unjust laws. I would agree with St. Augustine that ' an unjust law is no law at all.”

But unfortunately, that kind of civil disobedience will probably help zoosexuals very little in New Hampshire, as the state legislators in NH appear to be irrationally hostile towards anything zoosexual-related, and from their perspective, there is no difference between civil disobedience and being a "felonious criminal" (made a criminal under bad laws they wrote).

And I agree with you, there are of course people NH that are pro-liberty and would oppose this bill, but their voices aren't being heard, at least on this bill -- and worse, the anti-liberty forces appear to be getting their way.

If someone says to a zoosexual "well, we succeeded in 14 out of 15 pro-liberty goals in the NH state legislature, and the only one we failed at was failing to stop the interspecies sex ban", that wouldn't matter to a zoosexual: banning intespecies sex, a lifestyle viewed by some as even spiritual/religious, is extremely offensive to them -- whether they chose to live in NH or not would be their decision, but certainly it wouldn't be inviting.

And remember: no liberty is less important than another liberty. Just because interspecies sex is a marginalized, fringe, taboo subject doesn't mean their liberty (the liberty of zoosexuals) is less valuable than another person's (it's called equality before the law).

LakesRegion

« Reply #25 on: March 02, 2016, 10:48:01 am »

The liberty individuals in NH are not going to forget about this issue, but it may be awhile before something like this is repealed. I would stay optimistic the bill could fail, but I wouldn't hold my breath.

I realize NH will be a less inviting state if the bill is passed, but that's exactly what the anti-liberty legislatures want. Why else do you think a democrat governor has vetoed every attempt by the legislature to decriminalize/legalize marijuana? Every other state in new england is better on the marijuana issue. The authoritarians fear making it a welcoming environment for liberty individuals.
The anti-liberty legislature are doing everything in their power to keep liberty lovers out of our state, even if it goes against their party principles. That's why marijuana has had such a hard time getting passed.

Like I said before, NH is a battleground for liberty. No one said this fight would be easy. There are more liberty legislatures in NH than any other legislature in the world, but they are not in the majority. I can't control what liberty zoosexuals will do, but not moving to NH plays right into the authoritarian's wishes. The marijuana laws in NH are absolutely horrible, yet liberty individuals still move to fight for our rights. Understand that most liberty individuals have their own priorities that they are working on. That doesn't mean they believe that their particular liberty goal is more important than yours, but there aren't many here who have that as a priority. There is a lot of work that needs to be done in NH, unfortunately it's called a project for a reason. My personal liberty goals are still far from being achieved, but I'm not going to run away to some other state/country. I feel NH is really the last hope liberty has.

JbbF

« Reply #26 on: March 02, 2016, 07:13:59 pm »

This doesn't have to do with HB 1547, but I just had to mention the following -- here is the title of a news article I just read:

[New Hampshire] State Lawmakers Push Bill to Make Exposing Breasts A Crime

I mean seriously, WTF? A bill to ban people from exposing their breasts (or nudity in general) is such bulls**t and clearly a violation of a person's individual rights. So clearly, it's not just HB 1547, it's other bills that are anti-liberty as well. And this may be the tip of the iceberg, as I haven't read the list of all the bills currently in the NH legislature. One thing to note: there are FAR more bills being proposed right now in NH than in Wyoming -- and most of the NH bills are probably trying to restrict people's freedom. This does not necessarily mean Wyoming is more free than NH, but it should cause someone to pause for a minute. Perhaps there is a chance for liberty in other low-population states such as Wyoming.

In any case, there really should NOT be a bill trying to ban woman from exposing their breasts. Why are the representatives in the New Hampshire legislature so prudish? Why can't they just STOP trying to enforce their own version of "morality"? Bans on interspecies sex and being naked are unethical and wrong, and yet they are being pushed by this delusional legislature.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2016, 07:22:00 pm by JbbF »

LakesRegion

« Reply #27 on: March 02, 2016, 09:58:55 pm »

There are 424 members in our legislature making it the largest legislature in the country. Obviously there are more bills proposed here than Wyoming, because there are more people proposing bills. Silly bills like this get proposed all the time, but they almost never get anywhere. The committee voted to unanimously kill the bill. With so many members in our legislature there are bound to be a few prudes. Right now the NH legislature is the most liberty oriented legislature in the world.

JbbF

« Reply #28 on: March 02, 2016, 11:50:35 pm »

There are 424 members in our legislature making it the largest legislature in the country. Obviously there are more bills proposed here than Wyoming, because there are more people proposing bills. Silly bills like this get proposed all the time, but they almost never get anywhere. The committee voted to unanimously kill the bill. With so many members in our legislature there are bound to be a few prudes. Right now the NH legislature is the most liberty oriented legislature in the world.

If they almost never get anywhere, then why does it appear that House Bill 1547 is on its way to becoming law? Why don't they kill that bill?

The fate of HB 1547 will be an indicator of whether the NH legislature is truly a liberty-oriented legislature.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2016, 11:52:27 pm by JbbF »

LakesRegion

« Reply #29 on: March 03, 2016, 01:34:24 am »

I feel like we're going around in circles here, but that's ok. House Bill 1547 will not be killed because opposing a bill that outlaws sex with animals is politically risky. Most people in NH do not approve of having sex with animals, just like everywhere else in the world. Opposing a bill that outlaws female public nudity is not politically risky. Most people in NH approve of females showing their breasts in public. Perhaps public opinion will change for zoosexuals someday, but someone has to make that happen. Realistically, I can't see that happening anywhere but NH. Over the next couple years I'm sure the rest of the US will ban sex with animals. If you are going to base whether the entire NH legislature is liberty friendly based on one bill that is extremely unpopular amongst society your going to have a bad time.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up