Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Conway Area - Your Impressions?  (Read 1695 times)

OverTaxed

• FSP Participant
Conway Area - Your Impressions?
« on: October 21, 2015, 05:39:02 pm »

We're on schedule to move to NH next summer (2016) and trying to formalize in which area to focus our attention.  We have visited and spent some time in most regions of the state and have narrowed it down to the Upper Valley or Conway areas.  I know less about Conway, so I'm looking for people's impressions of that area.  Not concerned about schools since our kids will be finished by then.  So...anyone live there?  Your likes / dislikes?  Anything specific to be concerned about?  Talk to me...

ford

Re: Conway Area - Your Impressions?
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2016, 10:09:57 am »

I don't live there, but my family and I visited there this summer.

There can be lots of tourist in the area so there were times when traffic was backed up in certain areas.

Now we aren't talking big city bad, but certainly enough to be a nuisance if that bothers you.

Of course if you have been there you know the area is beautiful. Of course its like that all over the state.

EileenNH

Re: Conway Area - Your Impressions?
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2016, 10:45:44 pm »

In 2002 I sent to N Conway for 3-5 months and ended up staying for 2.5 years. Everyone who visited me said the same thing, this place is so comfortable. I had a great time there and I am considering it again.
Pages: [1]   Go Up