Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: I want to move where myself and the children are free beings  (Read 1624 times)

premonitionist

I want to move where myself and the children are free beings
« on: September 27, 2015, 11:48:45 am »

I live in Oklahoma presently and am attending a tech school for rad tech.  However I am finding it very difficult presently due to my conscience and beliefs.  Radiology technologists don't actually help people or themselves as the radiation is harmful no matter what.  Hence the lead vest and all manner of shielding that is required to perform the procedure.  Also, the dosimeter that is required to be worn at all times to indicate the amout of radiation the tech or student has been exposed to. 

I am in the process of buying a bus for myself and the children to live in and be able to move to where ever we decide to move to.  I have one bus already but it can not be lived in as it is a complete remodel and is a shell. 

I already have two associates degrees in science and massive amounts of mechanical knowledge such as rebuilding, fabrication, alternative fuels, electrical, plumbing, carpentry, masonry, medical, writing, poetry, laboratory, and also a single parent that has been from birth until now with the children.  The children and myself are wanting to move as soon as possible when I get the bus. 

I am able to do any job available.  There has not been a job I can't do.  However I have strong beliefs against fast food, retail, and jobs that require corporate backing and big government assistance to operate.  The people where I am are complacent, obedient, and are so very fearful of the law, courts, and any public servant that walks around.  They don't believe in individual growth, intelligence, education (strong proponents of common core), and the most lying, decietful, selfish, greed driven populace that is the most previlant indicators of how to thrive. 

I am a single parent and we want to move and sustain ourselves as best as possible so we can move farther up north and be completely off-grid.  If I finish school and get certified it will be in 2017.  If I can stand it that long.  If I do stay until then I might be able to get a job here, save the money, and eventually move.  However we can't take living here any longer.  It's a catch 22. What are the jobs available in NH? Pay wise? (As much as I hate money, it is required by society that we have it to live, which is not true at all). RV sites, if any?  We would just pack up and leave.  Any ideas or help

JasonPSorens

• Administrator
  • Neohantonum liberissimum erit.
    • My Homepage
Re: I want to move where myself and the children are free beings
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2015, 05:43:16 pm »

What's wrong with being a radiation tech? Obviously too much radiation can be unhealthful, but radiation technology also has important uses, from finding broken bones to treating cancer. And it's a job that would be very portable and in-demand here in NH.
"Educate your children, educate yourselves, in the love for the freedom of others, for only in this way will your own freedom not be a gratuitous gift from fate. You will be aware of its worth and will have the courage to defend it." --Joaquim Nabuco (1883), Abolitionism

Mr. Magniloquent

Re: I want to move where myself and the children are free beings
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2015, 08:50:18 pm »

I'm not sure what your reservations are about doing harm as a radiology technologist. From what you have written, a paramedic would not be able to insert and IV into a blood vessel, a surgeon would not be able to make an incision to perform a surgery, etc. As long as the parties are informed and consented, there is no reason why being a radiology tech. would be considered harmful.
Pages: [1]   Go Up