Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Want to move my business!  (Read 1525 times)

Blackdog

Want to move my business!
« on: September 22, 2015, 06:28:20 am »

This is a repost from almost a year ago, never really received an answer, hoping there is some new blood here that my have an answer, I know I can get government biased answers, but I am looking for someone who maybe has fist hand knowledge....  Thanks in advance.

"I am very interested in the FSP, I own a computer repair business in Upstate NY.  Been in business since 1993...   I want nothing more then to get out of this communistic/Nazi state.  My question is, what are the state regulations as to self employment.  Also if there are regulations, how hard does the state come down on those like me who do not believe in being regulated?"

Black Dog  8)
"But I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams." - William Butler Yeats

JasonPSorens

• Administrator
  • Neohantonum liberissimum erit.
    • My Homepage
Re: Want to move my business!
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2015, 10:04:21 am »

I believe I responded to your last query, but possibly no one else did! You could definitely get more answers on Facebook, where 99% of the conversation has moved: https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheFreeStateProject/
"Educate your children, educate yourselves, in the love for the freedom of others, for only in this way will your own freedom not be a gratuitous gift from fate. You will be aware of its worth and will have the courage to defend it." --Joaquim Nabuco (1883), Abolitionism

Blackdog

Re: Want to move my business!
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2015, 11:21:50 am »

Yes you did, and I apologize for not mentioning it. Thanks, I would check that out, but I don't use facebook/NSA data collection, not that they don't monitor these kinds of sites....

I am looking for answers geared more towards off the grid out of the mainstream, non-compliance to a corrupt system of taxation......  I am an anarchist looking for a new home,where I can be free to contribute as I see fit.  I will not use my labor to feed a system that steals from me and that rewards non-compliance with physical force....

Black Dog
« Last Edit: September 22, 2015, 11:32:08 am by Blackdog »
"But I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams." - William Butler Yeats
Pages: [1]   Go Up