Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: considering making the move  (Read 3706 times)

TheZyzzybalubah

considering making the move
« on: August 25, 2015, 07:44:01 pm »

-
« Last Edit: September 14, 2020, 03:21:04 am by TheZyzzybalubah »

JasonPSorens

• Administrator
  • Neohantonum liberissimum erit.
    • My Homepage
Re: Agorist musician/artist family strongly considering making the move
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2015, 08:10:57 pm »

Frightening story, and one that I've heard too often from around the country. I won't pretend NH is perfect, but something like that is unlikely to happen here outside of a rogue-department situation.

Definitely lots of agorism happening here. You should visit! Drop the FSP Welcome Wagon a line, and we can set up a meet-and-greet for your family while you're here.
"Educate your children, educate yourselves, in the love for the freedom of others, for only in this way will your own freedom not be a gratuitous gift from fate. You will be aware of its worth and will have the courage to defend it." --Joaquim Nabuco (1883), Abolitionism

porcupineamy

• Porcupine Real Estate
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2015, 08:51:04 am »

We've had a lot of escapees from PA, so you're in good company. The few graphic designers I've heard of always seem very busy, for whatever that's worth.

If you need any help with rentals or real estate, let me know. If you need info on NH towns, you can find some helpful info here: http://porcupinerealestate.com/Resources.asp

Good luck!
Amy Lowe
Porcupine Real Estate
PorcupineRealEstate.com
 *Link Removed*

JasonPSorens

• Administrator
    • My Homepage
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2015, 02:52:56 pm »

If you're interested in house prices, taxes, commuting time, zoning laws, and conservatism and libertarianism in the electorate by town, you can find all that here: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/3904587/nhtowns15.xls
"Educate your children, educate yourselves, in the love for the freedom of others, for only in this way will your own freedom not be a gratuitous gift from fate. You will be aware of its worth and will have the courage to defend it." --Joaquim Nabuco (1883), Abolitionism

JasonPSorens

• Administrator
    • My Homepage
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2015, 07:53:33 pm »

Weird. It works for me, and it's a public link available to everyone. Hm... If you try again and it still doesn't work, I'll email it to you.
Pages: [1]   Go Up