Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Just moved from out of state, need to get my car with some window tint inspacted  (Read 1115 times)

jsjamessteele

Hi FSP! I am glad to say I managed to escape the hole that is New Jersey and move up to this beautiful state. I recently learned, however, that my car (purchased and passed inspection in NJ) will fail here because of tint I have on my windows. I really, really do not want to remove it! It's not like I have 5% limo tint, but I am really disappointed with how strict NH is with yearly registration, inspection of safety and emissions, etc... So, any of you fellow wonderful Free Staters know where I can find a more.... lenient... garage to do inspection? I am living in Lebanon now but I'd take a little drive for it. I'm sure my luck with not getting pulled over will run out soon enough. I'll take a PM or email if you would rather keep info out of a public forum.
Thanks very much!

Kamekazi Seagull

Good luck with that, I have found garages to be exceedingly strict with their inspections. FYI, you can still keep tent on the back passenger and rear windows.

freedomroad

Hi FSP! I am glad to say I managed to escape the hole that is New Jersey and move up to this beautiful state. I recently learned, however, that my car (purchased and passed inspection in NJ) will fail here because of tint I have on my windows. I really, really do not want to remove it! It's not like I have 5% limo tint, but I am really disappointed with how strict NH is with yearly registration, inspection of safety and emissions, etc... So, any of you fellow wonderful Free Staters know where I can find a more.... lenient... garage to do inspection? I am living in Lebanon now but I'd take a little drive for it. I'm sure my luck with not getting pulled over will run out soon enough. I'll take a PM or email if you would rather keep info out of a public forum.
Thanks very much!
Is it a business car owned by a business in another state? If not, do you have a real medical need for the tint? If so, there is a form you get your doctor to fill out. If neither of those things is true, maybe get visor extenders.
Pages: [1]   Go Up