Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Any Seniors out there?  (Read 2139 times)

whirlwind

Any Seniors out there?
« on: August 13, 2015, 08:41:36 pm »

Hello,   It seems like most of the FSP folks are younger and I am wondering if many folks over 55 are signing up to make the move.  I am considering it, but the winter is daunting.  I'm currently in New Mexico and I'd have to live near mountains, which means more cold.  :)

elkingrey

• Daily Anarchist
Re: Any Seniors out there?
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2015, 10:59:10 pm »

There are plenty of people over the age of 55. My parents are two of them.  :)

We live in North Country, in the mountains. Lots of trees. It's very nice.

bigqueue

• FSP Participant
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2015, 07:18:40 pm »

Hello,   It seems like most of the FSP folks are younger and I am wondering if many folks over 55 are signing up to make the move.  I am considering it, but the winter is daunting.  I'm currently in New Mexico and I'd have to live near mountains, which means more cold.  :)

I am just over your threshold at 57 years old....and I just bought a house in Conway and hope to move up thgere when I retire. I like to think that Liberty is an age less concept......I live in Mass right now, so I am already aclimated to the winters.....I get what you are saying though....but I like winters. (and people up here know how to handle things like road plowing the the like.....it isn't as horrible as you might think :-) )

-Quentin

paperboy

« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2015, 11:05:23 am »

I'll be 50 next year and I think Carroll County is a great place to be. North Conway is beautiful.
We live in Carroll County and I'd like to see a stronger group from our area of the state regardless of age.

Pat K

• First 1000
  • FSP Participant
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2015, 10:09:30 pm »

51 years old myself, living in Winchester, know of 6 or so more folk off the top of my head
Over the 50 mark.
"It's not all gonna be candy and blow-jobs"-Dale

Jason Osborne ‎"Fighting for reduction of government" is kind of like smashing your dick in a car door to reduce the pain of smashing your dick in the car door, and then getting pissed at the folks who don't want to smash their dicks in car doors as if it is their fault that your dick hurts.

"I don't recommend looking towards a government building if you don't want to see indecent behavior."  --Russell Kanning
Pages: [1]   Go Up