Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hey guys I am looking to move to NH within the next year, need friends!  (Read 3761 times)

FSP2015

Hey everyone-

I am looking to move to New Hampshire and start my new life in the "live free or die state".  Looking for a room to rent, friends, a job anything or any offers will help thanks so much!

-Blake Segal

JasonPSorens

• Administrator
  • Neohantonum liberissimum erit.
    • My Homepage
Re: Hey guys I am looking to move to NH within the next year, need friends!
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2014, 08:29:37 am »

http://www.porcmanor.com for rentals. FSP Job Alert group on Facebook for jobs. NH Liberty Forum (https://freestateproject.org/events/liberty-forum) for friends!
"Educate your children, educate yourselves, in the love for the freedom of others, for only in this way will your own freedom not be a gratuitous gift from fate. You will be aware of its worth and will have the courage to defend it." --Joaquim Nabuco (1883), Abolitionism

FSP2015

« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2014, 03:46:27 am »

Thanks for the reply. I just do not know anybody and its hard to choose which town I should go.

freedomroad

« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2014, 06:19:32 pm »

Thanks for the reply. I just do not know anybody and its hard to choose which town I should go.

Some people recommend starting off in or near 1 of the larger cities, in a rental. If you have a lot of experience with high paying tech jobs, maybe try Nashua. Otherwise, Manchester is usually a good fit, especially if you don't have children that you want to put in the local government school system. Rent a room for 6 months via porcmanor, craig's list, roommates.com and so on or rent a whole apartment for a year.  This forum is the best place to start you job and housing searches.

Jobs info
http://forum.freestateproject.org/index.php?board=30.0

Housing info
http://forum.freestateproject.org/index.php?topic=23669.0

mjping

« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2014, 08:48:28 pm »

It's easier to find housing in one of the larger cities and it also tends to be less expensive. Granted it depends on the quality of housing you prefer. Then you can explore and move where ever you like.

bigblackman350

im also looking to move in the next year to manchester. im going to save at least 3500 dollars and try to find a job before i leave. i currently work at bilstien shocks but i was a bodyguard and bouncer before then. hopefully i can find something while im trying to build my own business but would love to make new friends ;D
i love mixed martial arts

freedomroad

im also looking to move in the next year to manchester. im going to save at least 3500 dollars and try to find a job before i leave. i currently work at bilstien shocks but i was a bodyguard and bouncer before then. hopefully i can find something while im trying to build my own business but would love to make new friends ;D

There are a lot of jobs in NH. Come take two if you want. It should be easy to do.

bigblackman350

Well now it went from a year to this coming october lol the plan is to move to manchesterin 6 months and i definitley need a decent paying job. Atleast 12 to 13 an hour.i also want to take judo and add something to my bodyguard resume. But i would love more advice as well
i love mixed martial arts

Jestrat

I'm looking to move from SoCal to the Nashua-Manchester area.
Need a roommate!
Pages: [1]   Go Up