Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Made the move! Looking for an interesting position.  (Read 1345 times)

gaogden

• FSP Participant
Made the move! Looking for an interesting position.
« on: March 24, 2015, 02:33:41 pm »

Hello all,
              Got laid off from the oil field in Texas, so decided to go ahead and make the move to New Hampshire before I was to broke to do it. So here we are in Concord and I'm looking for work. I have a Class A CDL, have worked in the oil field in Texas and Wyoming, barite mine in Montana, and crab boats in Alaska. I've been a construction inspector, concrete batch plant operator, concrete boom pump operator, carpenter and dry stone mason. I don't have to make a ton of money, as my expenses are low. Looking for long term, stable position, as I don't intend to move any more. I'm here to stay! Thanks.

Gregg A Ogden

JasonPSorens

• Administrator
  • Neohantonum liberissimum erit.
    • My Homepage
Re: Made the move! Looking for an interesting position.
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2015, 07:25:32 pm »

Welcome to NH! Don't have any contacts in those fields, but construction does seem to be picking up in the state, and Concord is centrally located. If you would, please let us know that you've moved if you haven't already, by writing to moved@freestateproject.org. It's nice to see the counter keep ticking upward.
"Educate your children, educate yourselves, in the love for the freedom of others, for only in this way will your own freedom not be a gratuitous gift from fate. You will be aware of its worth and will have the courage to defend it." --Joaquim Nabuco (1883), Abolitionism
Pages: [1]   Go Up

anything