Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FSP Ambassadors Program & Local Groups  (Read 6578 times)

JasonPSorens

• Administrator
  • Neohantonum liberissimum erit.
    • My Homepage
FSP Ambassadors Program & Local Groups
« on: March 24, 2015, 11:31:29 am »

The FSP Ambassadors Program is a major outreach effort to Trigger the Move! If you live outside New Hampshire, we need you. Even if you don't have much public speaking experience, it's easy to represent the FSP at libertarian events around the country. Just let us know of an event in your area, and we'll provide you with brochures, Statements of Intent, and, if available, banners for a table, and we'll also e-mail you Powerpoint slides and notes to the slides.

If you would like to volunteer as an FSP Ambassador, please e-mail me at jason. p. sorens@ dartmouth. edu (remove spaces).
"Educate your children, educate yourselves, in the love for the freedom of others, for only in this way will your own freedom not be a gratuitous gift from fate. You will be aware of its worth and will have the courage to defend it." --Joaquim Nabuco (1883), Abolitionism

jgasek

Re: FSP Ambassadors Program & Local Groups
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2016, 09:06:28 am »

I am the vice chairman of the Hudson MA Republican Town Committee.  We are much more "Tea party" than "establishment" Republican oriented (most MA Republican Town Committees are, IMHO).  We meet on the 2nd Wednesday of every month, and we have educational sessions open to the public, called "CIVICS MATTERS".   These meetings are to spread awareness about all sorts of issues from very local, to national, but generally focus on freedom, free market economics, taxation, immigration, etc.   We would very much like to have an ambassador or group come and spread the word about FSP to us here in MA.  The demographics of Republicanism here in MA is (unfortunately) older, more mature/responsible, more seasoned.  Rational thought and logic is becoming a scarce commodity here in MA.  We also like to share concepts and tactics about grass-roots organization, in order to (prepare folks for elected office and) winning elections.  I have known about FSP for many years, unfortunately, only a few in my Republican Town Committee have.   Can we have an ambassador come down and educate us?  We typically have about 40 or 50 at our meetings, food and drink are free, and fellowship is encouraged.  While not all are in love with Trump, we tend to believe 3rd parties have no chance, and we vomit at the thought of (another) Clinton as president.   Thanks in advance.    PS:  We do have FB and a web site, easily found, but not very active.   jim< at >gasek.net

JasonPSorens

• Administrator
    • My Homepage
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2016, 02:41:15 pm »

Good to hear from you, Jim! I'll be in touch about a possible speaker soon.
"Educate your children, educate yourselves, in the love for the freedom of others, for only in this way will your own freedom not be a gratuitous gift from fate. You will be aware of its worth and will have the courage to defend it." --Joaquim Nabuco (1883), Abolitionism

lindaalmonte

« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2016, 02:21:42 pm »

I am moving to New Hampshire in a few weeks to North Conway.  My name is Linda Almonte and I am a high profile whistleblower associated with the same people and groups as Edward Snowden.  If you google my name with Rolling Stone, 60 minutes, American Banker, WSJ, NYT, Washington Post etc.  you will get an idea.  I also did the testifying for the fines and settlements for the State of NH with JP Morgan Chase, BOA, Citi etc...  New Hamshire residents are owed millions more and credit reports were not fully fixed.  I am going to be doing legislative work in DC for a few groups there too.  Ron Paul was helpful with my case when it initially started in 2010.  I would like to become involved in your group and can bring a lot of the participants and local businesses along with bring a lot of media and recognition to your work and events.  I would be happy to speak at your Liberty Forum and Porcfest.  I am moving to North Conway however my grown children are already in New Hampshire in fact my oldest daughter graduated from SNHU.  Please feel free to contact me at any time. 

politicalGRAFFITI

• New Hampshire Underground Forum
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2016, 03:59:28 pm »

I am moving to New Hampshire in a few weeks to North Conway.  My name is Linda Almonte and I am a high profile whistleblower associated with the same people and groups as Edward Snowden.  If you google my name with Rolling Stone, 60 minutes, American Banker, WSJ, NYT, Washington Post etc.  you will get an idea.  I also did the testifying for the fines and settlements for the State of NH with JP Morgan Chase, BOA, Citi etc...  New Hamshire residents are owed millions more and credit reports were not fully fixed.  I am going to be doing legislative work in DC for a few groups there too.  Ron Paul was helpful with my case when it initially started in 2010.  I would like to become involved in your group and can bring a lot of the participants and local businesses along with bring a lot of media and recognition to your work and events.  I would be happy to speak at your Liberty Forum and Porcfest.  I am moving to North Conway however my grown children are already in New Hampshire in fact my oldest daughter graduated from SNHU.  Please feel free to contact me at any time.

Welcome to the party...
I see you've been busy.  8)

JasonPSorens

• Administrator
    • My Homepage
« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2016, 08:48:26 am »

Welcome, Linda! Why don't you email Chris Lopez at moved@freestateproject.org? She can set up a moving party to unload your things, if you like, and you'll also get an invitation to the monthly New Movers Party in Manchester. Looking forward to meeting you before long.
Pages: [1]   Go Up