Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: PorcFest Dinnertime Debates Sponsored by E^3NE  (Read 122 times)

JasonPSorens

• Administrator
  • Neohantonum liberissimum erit.
    • My Homepage
PorcFest Dinnertime Debates Sponsored by E^3NE
« on: June 07, 2017, 11:07:12 am »

Ethics and Economics Education of New England (www.e3ne.org) is hosting a series of Dinnertime Debates at PorcFest! The debates take place Thursday, Friday, and Saturday nights at 6 PM in the main pavilion and follow the popular IQ^2 format: audience votes, opening statements, Q&A, closing statements, audience votes again. More details here: https://www.facebook.com/e3ne.org/photos/rpp.265333273659139/670236043168858/?type=3&theater. Check out the full schedule at porcfest.com and buy your tickets now!
"Educate your children, educate yourselves, in the love for the freedom of others, for only in this way will your own freedom not be a gratuitous gift from fate. You will be aware of its worth and will have the courage to defend it." --Joaquim Nabuco (1883), Abolitionism

Instinct2Bfree

Re: PorcFest Dinnertime Debates Sponsored by E^3NE
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2017, 01:55:05 pm »

Will I be able to see Larken Rose at Porcfest this year ?
"No,I didn't come here to seize the power for myself. I came here to DESTROY it."            (part of Grant's speech from THE IRON WEB by Larken Rose)

JasonPSorens

• Administrator
  • Neohantonum liberissimum erit.
    • My Homepage
Re: PorcFest Dinnertime Debates Sponsored by E^3NE
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2017, 02:34:35 pm »

I'm not sure. The schedule at porcfest.com is always being updated.
"Educate your children, educate yourselves, in the love for the freedom of others, for only in this way will your own freedom not be a gratuitous gift from fate. You will be aware of its worth and will have the courage to defend it." --Joaquim Nabuco (1883), Abolitionism
Pages: [1]   Go Up

anything