Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Successful activist searching for freedom.  (Read 1182 times)

One of twenty thousand

Successful activist searching for freedom.
« on: March 05, 2015, 04:54:51 pm »

FSP,

I'm a young activist from the Midwest who over the last few years has successfully lead a county-wide presidential campaign to state convention; field directed four successful city/county campaigns defeating red-light camera and new jail proposals, and worked a successful "recall" election on behalf of a national gun group -- leading to the election of a pro-liberty successor.

Moving forward, I want my professional and political efforts to be as impactful as possible.

More than anything, I just want to personally enjoy the same freedom I sacrifice for -- clearly New Hampshire is the place to do that.

I have a strong grassroots organizing/fundraising skill set, and would like to continue working in this role. I'm looking for employment first, and housing second so any help would be appreciated: I think we'd be a good match for each other.

Thanks for reading!

JasonPSorens

• Administrator
  • Neohantonum liberissimum erit.
    • My Homepage
Re: Successful activist searching for freedom.
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2015, 06:43:24 am »

Great! Everyone's been at Liberty Forum, hence the long delay in response. You'll want to check out FSP Job Alert and FSP Housing Search on Facebook. Indeed.com is also a great resource. I would recommend finding a private sector job first before jumping into political employment, because nabbing those jobs often requires making local connections first. However, groups like AFP do from time to time offer good, solid, part-time employment to any qualified applicant, so that might be a way to get a foot in the door.
"Educate your children, educate yourselves, in the love for the freedom of others, for only in this way will your own freedom not be a gratuitous gift from fate. You will be aware of its worth and will have the courage to defend it." --Joaquim Nabuco (1883), Abolitionism
Pages: [1]   Go Up