Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Considering Being apart of FSP  (Read 1572 times)

jade001

Considering Being apart of FSP
« on: March 01, 2015, 04:51:23 pm »

Hello all,

Just a brief intro: I'm new to this project but it definitely sounds like something I'd be interested in- not to mention all NH has to offer in general! I recently turned 18 and am attempting to seek out what it is I want to be a part of during my life. My career path allows me to work from home, which means I have the freedom to move wherever I wish. Still reading the site and through the forum, but if anyone feels so inclined to tell me exactly what the requirements, obligations, etc. are, it'd be much appreciated.

JasonPSorens

• Administrator
  • Neohantonum liberissimum erit.
    • My Homepage
Re: Considering Being apart of FSP
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2015, 07:18:21 pm »

The only requirement is to be willing to move to NH and work for a free society. Here's a link to the Statement of Intent: https://freestateproject.org/user/register

Happy to answer any questions you may have.
"Educate your children, educate yourselves, in the love for the freedom of others, for only in this way will your own freedom not be a gratuitous gift from fate. You will be aware of its worth and will have the courage to defend it." --Joaquim Nabuco (1883), Abolitionism

jade001

« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2015, 10:38:46 am »

I am currently a production assistant in training to become a producer/director with some editing skills as well as a general idea of how to advertise/market. I feel that my knowledge of this may be beneficial to the community, would my assumption be correct?

As I am still 18 and in training, I am not the most experienced person in that field, but as I grow, I have the desire to impact the world- something very possible being a part of FSP and having/enhancing media skills.

JasonPSorens

• Administrator
  • Neohantonum liberissimum erit.
    • My Homepage
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2015, 10:07:24 pm »

Certainly. There are a good many videographers and producers working in the community. Tough way to make a living, but a useful skill and one in *relatively* high demand nonetheless.
"Educate your children, educate yourselves, in the love for the freedom of others, for only in this way will your own freedom not be a gratuitous gift from fate. You will be aware of its worth and will have the courage to defend it." --Joaquim Nabuco (1883), Abolitionism
Pages: [1]   Go Up

anything