Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: International FSP  (Read 1735 times)

fdaxrealtime

International FSP
« on: February 03, 2015, 12:16:14 pm »

Hi!

I am spanish, and things are getting ugly in Europe. Along with a group of friends, we have discovered the gold standard, the ruse of socialdemocracy. Actually, we are trying to write a book about... creating a nation without a State!! And I find this while watching YouTube and setting up the twitter account. Your Project is now an inspiration for me, and i hope my friends when they find out, because that means that we are not as alone as we thought. I could go on and on, to make a long story short: have you thought of taking this FSP overseas? Do you admit europeans? In our book, we are trying to describe a libertarian society with full respect to private property, from a monetary system to a security system, heath etc. Having social welfare, the european citizen has trouble assuming own responsabilities, and explaning a fully privatized school and health system is hard... so the book will try and explain. We where thinking of making it an instruction booklet/guide to live apart from the state: use a different currency(money if posible) and avoid the banking system, and be strong for the future to come...

Well, hello everyone and i hope i can deliver help, and get some too!

I have american education, it is inspiring to defend the original constituion of the USA in Spain, and we can learn so much from it. It is also sad for me to see how liberty has been perverted.

May the force be with you! Am I welcome?      look for @NacionSinEstado

elkingrey

• Daily Anarchist
Re: International FSP
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2015, 05:11:06 pm »

My advice:

Read For A New Liberty

Read The New Libertarian Manifesto

Move to New Hampshire

Don't worry about immigration laws, simply disobey them.

Live free

JasonPSorens

• Administrator
  • Neohantonum liberissimum erit.
    • My Homepage
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2015, 03:39:25 pm »

At one time there was a European Free State Project interested in Appenzell Inner-Rhoden or something like that. It's gone dormant, though. I would recommend connecting with Libertarian International: http://www.libertarian.to/ and European Students for Liberty: http://studentsforliberty.org/europe/
"Educate your children, educate yourselves, in the love for the freedom of others, for only in this way will your own freedom not be a gratuitous gift from fate. You will be aware of its worth and will have the courage to defend it." --Joaquim Nabuco (1883), Abolitionism

fdaxrealtime

« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2015, 04:02:27 am »

Thak you both fot the motivation and clues. I have some people I would like to contact. However, my aim is to have a defined Project that i can defnd before contacting anyone, sort of getting the job done instead of moaning. My job lets my off Little time, but I have friends to work with and so much to translate to spanish!  I have looked over both pages and they do not seem to talk about the Project, but i will look closer.

As i am writing this essay of how we could do it in Europe(looking for legal blanks, like gold as currency) i might express my doubts here, see if you enlighten me ;).  Here is the first: In Europe gold has no tax and can be even transported through borders up to the amount minted coins legally add up to(max 10000€), so that means we can legally 'barter' in gold and even skip the capital controls regulation(1oz coins have 100€ value legal tender, i.e. austrian mint). That sets it up for money of the community. But health insurance, food etc must be 'imported'. Thus, breaking the mental barrier of the Euro seems hard. I am sure there are bussinessmen happy with the idea willing to work with a community like that.

Have you faced that possibility? Any thoughts?

JasonPSorens

• Administrator
  • Neohantonum liberissimum erit.
    • My Homepage
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2015, 09:38:39 am »

LI & ESFL aren't promoting the European FSP, but they are organizations in which you might find like-minded individuals. But see this: http://studentsforliberty.org/europe/2015/01/01/vote-with-your-feet-come-to-ticino-switzerland/

A lot of people here use Bitcoin for transactions within the community. While I favor total freedom in money, this isn't one of my biggest issues. The euro and the dollar have both held their value reasonably well.
"Educate your children, educate yourselves, in the love for the freedom of others, for only in this way will your own freedom not be a gratuitous gift from fate. You will be aware of its worth and will have the courage to defend it." --Joaquim Nabuco (1883), Abolitionism
Pages: [1]   Go Up