Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Folk/ Roots Guitar player Wanted (Full Time)  (Read 3019 times)

Mazz

Folk/ Roots Guitar player Wanted (Full Time)
« on: January 30, 2015, 07:26:36 pm »

Guitar Player Wanted

Seeking full time roots/folk guitar player for one of Boston’s most renowned Irish Bands. Need someone who is dedicated to their craft preferably age 25-35. Must have a great work ethic, be goal oriented and willing to invest heavily in this project.
Upcoming goals include an original album which is almost fully written (get your creative boots on and bring your songs to the table), and touring including a possible trip to Ireland - St. Paddy’s Day is also right around the corner.  A lot of live performance experience is not necessary, however you must be competent on the instrument. Knowledge of Irish traditional instrumental music and/or Bluegrass/ Olde-time music is a bonus but not required.  

You must have your own transportation and be willing to travel all over New England with Boston serving as a hub for our regular gigs. I am currently based in Ayer, Ma. So proximity is important for practicing the closer you are the better.
Yes this is truly a full time gig. With another full time player on board this allows for the ability to gig all week long not just on weekends and with four years of booking experience I intend to put us to work as much as possible.  
Please take a look around the website and Youtube page (links below). If you think you would like to be involved shoot me an e-mail with some background about yourself and your history with music and let me know the sort of things you would like to achieve as we move forward.

Porcfest 2014
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1PbaulBRok

www.theauldlocals.com
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheLocals1776

Cheers,
Cormac
theauldlocals@gmail.com
« Last Edit: January 30, 2015, 07:34:13 pm by Mazz »
Pages: [1]   Go Up

anything