Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Coming up in March!  (Read 1575 times)

Rivera_family

Coming up in March!
« on: January 12, 2015, 04:29:58 pm »

We are setting our dates! We are planning sometime in March maybe early April to come explore and find a place to live. We are gravitating towards the Dartmouth/ Sunapee area. It sounds like there are a lot of activites year round up there but we are open to suggestions. My husband is a retired federal officer, I'm a pharmacist but I work from home as a consultant and we have an 8 year old son that we home school.  My husband and son are avid tennis players and my husband coaches tennis. We love to ski and camp and hike. I am interested in becoming more active in the liberty movement and possibly politically involved.  So we want all the information we can get from anyone. 
Thanks in advance for any and all advise!

JasonPSorens

• Administrator
  • Neohantonum liberissimum erit.
    • My Homepage
Re: Coming up in March!
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2015, 07:07:58 pm »

The Upper Valley/Dartmouth area is great for families and outdoor activities, especially winter sports. There are a lot of professionals in the area and some of the state's best restaurants. Politically, the towns along the river are colonies of Vermont. To get lower property taxes and more political efficacy, you may want to consider towns more inland, like Sunapee and New London (walkable smallish towns) or Grafton and Croydon (rural). We live in Lebanon for proximity to work, & I'm happy to answer questions about the area. We're doing a little tour of the area for Liberty Forum in early March.
"Educate your children, educate yourselves, in the love for the freedom of others, for only in this way will your own freedom not be a gratuitous gift from fate. You will be aware of its worth and will have the courage to defend it." --Joaquim Nabuco (1883), Abolitionism

Rivera_family

Re: Coming up in March!
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2015, 01:19:46 am »

We are trying to rearrange our calendars to make it out for liberty forum.

We have looked I the Lebanon area as I think the high school there is looking for a tennis coach.

What do you mean colonies of Vermont?

See you soon!
Pages: [1]   Go Up