Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Experienced Leader/Operations Manager wanting to make the move  (Read 2476 times)

lbuehler325

Experienced Leader/Operations Manager wanting to make the move
« on: January 10, 2015, 01:45:00 am »

Howdy folks!  I am a recent signer of the Free State Project pledge, and would love to make the move soon.  I have a strong background in operations, production, and process management, and would love to make a transition into a more challenging role (strategy possibly, process improvement maybe).  I have an undergrad from the US Military Academy, and an MBA from Harvard Business School, along with a very strong track record of turning around organizations and a significant list of military accomplishments (Ranger, Jumpmaster, EIB, CIB, a Purple Heart, three Bronze Stars, and an MSM among them).  Industries I would be interested in: Firearms manufacturing or distribution, Healthcare distribution or manufacturing, and of course other types of manufacturing.  If you know of decision makers in these industries, I'd love to be introduced. 

Also, any thoughts or advice of where to look would be appreciated.

Thanks much,

Leo

JasonPSorens

• Administrator
  • Neohantonum liberissimum erit.
    • My Homepage
Re: Experienced Leader/Operations Manager wanting to make the move
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2015, 12:31:36 pm »

I don't know any decision makers in those industries off the top of my head, but I can say that process engineering jobs are plentiful in the Nashua-Manchester corridor if indeed.com is anything to go by. You may want to bookmark https://searchjobs.dartmouth.edu/ and check it occasionally for health care-related management and analysis positions.
"Educate your children, educate yourselves, in the love for the freedom of others, for only in this way will your own freedom not be a gratuitous gift from fate. You will be aware of its worth and will have the courage to defend it." --Joaquim Nabuco (1883), Abolitionism

lbuehler325

Re: Experienced Leader/Operations Manager wanting to make the move
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2015, 03:12:34 pm »

Tango Mike Jason. I'll check out the Dartmouth link.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

anything