Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Business opportunity question  (Read 1992 times)

maibusch

Business opportunity question
« on: December 07, 2014, 05:21:08 pm »

My wife and I have signed to make the move and have been looking for business opportunities. We came across a 9 hole golf course for sale about 10 miles west of Keene. With my experience in that business it could be a good fit but we don't know much about the area (Chesterfield) or interest in golf in this location. If anybody has any comments on the location or the golf business climate in NH/Keene we would love to hear from you. Thanks.

JasonPSorens

• Administrator
  • Neohantonum liberissimum erit.
    • My Homepage
Re: Business opportunity question
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2014, 08:49:50 am »

That's a very pretty area of the state; it tends to get a lot of retail traffic from Vermont due to no sales tax. The Madame Sherri Forest is a popular hiking destination. Unfortunately, I don't golf and don't know much about the business climate for it here, though I can say that the nearby golf course in Hanover is always busy.
"Educate your children, educate yourselves, in the love for the freedom of others, for only in this way will your own freedom not be a gratuitous gift from fate. You will be aware of its worth and will have the courage to defend it." --Joaquim Nabuco (1883), Abolitionism
Pages: [1]   Go Up

anything