Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: LF Ticket Questions  (Read 1584 times)

wilderness lover

LF Ticket Questions
« on: December 07, 2014, 08:52:35 am »

Hi, I'm planning on attending my first liberty forum this year and have some questions about the ticket options. I'm thinking about buying the basic ticket and I'm wondering if I can decide about the meals when I am at the event. If I want to eat one of the meals do I have to decide now when I buy my ticket or can I just decide when I am there? Also, I heard that there is a social/get to know people event on Thursday night. Is that the $100 dinner/show or is there something else that goes on? I'd like to meet as many people as possible but don't want to spend $100 for one event. Thanks.

Merav

Re: LF Ticket Questions
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2014, 09:37:14 pm »

We will not sell meals at the event, with the exception of last minute meal tickets that were cancelled. Reason being that we have to order the exact number of meals in advance of the event and will not order any extras.
On Thursday night there will be a dinner, a show, and a fund raising for the FSP, all included in the $100 ticket.
There will be many opportunities to network during Friday and Saturday: there will be a community art project if you like making art, there will be social cocktail hour from 6 to 7, and the meals (breakfasts and dinners) are great opportunity to meet new people too.

Dawn

• FSP Participant
Re: LF Ticket Questions
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2014, 09:46:59 pm »

Glad that you plan on attending your first Liberty Forum! Are you coming from far away? Have you been to NH before?

The vendor/exhibitor area is another great area to get an opportunity to chitchat with people, with the vendors themselves as well as with the other attendees that will be milling about.

During the lunch break, there may be some fun and/or informal activities going on. Details are still being worked out but things will be posted as they get firmed up.

Let us know if you have any other questions.

Pages: [1]   Go Up