Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Checking out Manchester 11/14-11/17  (Read 3802 times)

randyclemens

Checking out Manchester 11/14-11/17
« on: November 06, 2014, 09:20:28 pm »

Hi there,

Recent sign-up on the Free State Project list but a Libertarian since the age of 12. I'm coming out to Manchester from 11/14-11/17 and would love to see what the city is all about. I'll be looking at a few potential homes, but I'd also love to connect with like-minded people who might be able to show me part of the city, or at least tell me what they love about it. I'm a self-employed writer/cookbook author and am looking to focus more on wellness, personal growth, and individual liberties. Vegetarian restaurant/health food store recommendations happily welcomed. I also play baritone horn in a wind ensemble and would love to connect with fellow musicians. Ditto for singers; I sang lead & tenor in a barbershop chorus in San Diego and will want to check out the Granite Statesmen chorus in Nashua, but am also hoping to form a quartet. Just putting it out there in case there's any person or set of people who might dig the same strange things.

Thanks in advance! Really hoping to be moved out there in the next few months if this weekend visit feels as good as I think it's going to!

All best,
- Randy Clemens -

JasonPSorens

• Administrator
  • Neohantonum liberissimum erit.
    • My Homepage
Re: Checking out Manchester 11/14-11/17
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2014, 10:25:43 am »

Awesome! Get in touch with the FSP Welcome Wagon before you visit: https://freestateproject.org/move/welcome-wagon I live a good 75-80 minute drive from Manch, so I probably won't get to see you, but the WW will set up an event for you with the many other Free Staters who live there. Also check out http://www.nhcalendar.org for other liberty-themed events around the time of your visit.
"Educate your children, educate yourselves, in the love for the freedom of others, for only in this way will your own freedom not be a gratuitous gift from fate. You will be aware of its worth and will have the courage to defend it." --Joaquim Nabuco (1883), Abolitionism
Pages: [1]   Go Up