Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: On May 17th, PorcFest 2014 ticket prices increase  (Read 6638 times)

freedomroad

On May 17th, PorcFest 2014 ticket prices increase
« on: May 15, 2014, 03:26:47 pm »

On May 17th, ticket prices will rise before sales close on May 31st. Don't pay more than you need to for the best pro-liberty experience in the world! Get your PorcFest tickets today at http://porcfest.com/register

freedomroad

Re: On May 17th, PorcFest 2014 ticket prices increase
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2014, 07:22:55 pm »

Today is the last day to take advantage of the late registration prices. After today, you will need to buy the tickets at the door. Get tickets while the getting is good :)

tripmoon

« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2014, 12:12:23 am »

I hope this question is being placed under the right thread. I am new to the website and like the concept of Freestate, seems compelling. Live in MA, so porcfest is a doable daytrip. 45.00 for the day, however, seems rather steep (adding gas to the expense) in light of the whole week for 100.00. What gives?

freedomroad

« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2014, 12:44:06 am »

I hope this question is being placed under the right thread. I am new to the website and like the concept of Freestate, seems compelling. Live in MA, so porcfest is a doable daytrip. 45.00 for the day, however, seems rather steep (adding gas to the expense) in light of the whole week for 100.00. What gives?
Welcome to the Forum!

PorcFest was $45 for the whole 8 days. That includes over 300 events. However, some people chose to register late, which was $75 for the 8 days. Door registration is necessarily more expensive, so it is $100 for the 8 days. Camping is going to cost you $10 to $30 per day on top of that, depending on how you arrange things. Travel is going to cost 40 cents a mile or so, so that's an additional $135 to drive to the event and back. So the $45 for the 8 day ticket or $100 if you register at the door, is less than the cost of driving there.

This is the biggest and best pro-liberty camping event in the world. It is perhaps the best pro-liberty event in the world. $45 isn't too much to pay for 300 events. That's like 15 cents an event or something.

If you are just going to attend 1 day, I recommend Saturday. There should be entertainment from 9am until 11:59pm, at least. Though, Friday has 2 keynote speakers so attending at Friday is also worth well more than the $45 door pass rate.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

anything