Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Where to buy personal defense weapons in NH?  (Read 2134 times)

Doug Linder

Where to buy personal defense weapons in NH?
« on: May 14, 2014, 11:57:55 am »

My wife and I have been called on to travel on short notice to an area of the country that some might consider a little dangerous for us given our particular situation.  Personally I'm not particularly afraid, but I want my wife to feel safe and secure while we travel in our car and hotel rooms.  I'm looking for things like extensible batons, pepper spray, door alarms, small knives and so on.  I'm aware that laws about these things vary from state to state but I'm willing to risk a civil infraction for safety.  The trouble is that we are leaving this Saturday, May 16, and although I could theoretically order stuff via overnight mail I would prefer to be able to see and feel and choose things from a physical selection.  It occurs to me that there must be some stores in NH that sell his kind of stuff, but I can't find any after much online searching.  Does anyone know of a store in southern NH that sells such things?  I figure probably some gun stores may also have a selection but I don't have all day to spend calling around.  Any pointers appreciated.  Thanks!
"He thinks too much; such men are dangerous."  - Shakespeare, "Julius Caesar"

w1LE.e

• After dark my city's a fuse.
Re: Where to buy personal defense weapons in NH?
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2014, 01:00:27 pm »

I would also like to know of stores carrying the listed items....as well if there are any custom knife shops and gunsmithing shops for customization, mainly in southwest NH.
Rising like the dawn of a red sun.
Then the tears will fly like birds of vengeance.

I'm a drug, alcohol and smoke free linear combination of libertarianism, anarchism, survivalism, agorism and probably other things that has developed as we enter this fourth turning.  Moving to NH for a life of freedom, independence, responsibility and love...love can't be done on its own for me, but I know she's out there.

I've been living so long all by myself, I can't think of living with anybody else
I'm an oyster pearl out of its shell, you better bring that diving bell

Then when our cubs grow, we'll show you what war is good for
One day, I say today we live as a lion.

Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Next 1000
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2014, 10:00:36 pm »

Looks like I'm too late for  Doug, but I suggest searching the forum at  http://www.northeastshooters.com/ 
They cover CT, MA, and NH.

doobie

« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2014, 02:28:48 pm »

There's a survival shop on Mast Road (Green plaza) in Goffstown, NH.  They have a good selection of knives, stun guns, etc, body armour (just starting to get into it), etc.  If Jay or Alan are working tell them Jason sent you.
Pages: [1]   Go Up