Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Can someone explain to me why some of the Free Keeners are named "Freeman"  (Read 4824 times)

Argentum

I've noticed at least two or three Free Keene people with the last name "Freeman".  I know that members of the Nation of Islam change their last name to "X" until they take a muslim name.  It has something to do with throwing off their "slave name".  Are the Free Keeners doing something similar?  What's wrong with their family name?
« Last Edit: May 11, 2014, 12:50:09 pm by Argentum »

MaineShark

• FSP Participant

There are numerous folks in the liberty movement who have done that, not just folks in Keene.  Folks all over NH, in other states, and even other countries.
"An armed society is a polite society" - this does not mean that we are polite because we fear each other.

We are not civilized because we are armed; we are armed because we are civilized..

winterboarder

Somehow people think that by breaking away from the last name which is the main identifier of the Legal Name (Straw Man), the law will recognize them as free individuals not subject to statutory jurisdiction. However they turn right back and create a new legal name with the name Freeman which they have to register with the Feds in order to use it without committing fraud. I wish it was that easy.

MaineShark

• FSP Participant

Somehow people think that by breaking away from the last name which is the main identifier of the Legal Name (Straw Man), the law will recognize them as free individuals not subject to statutory jurisdiction. However they turn right back and create a new legal name with the name Freeman which they have to register with the Feds in order to use it without committing fraud.

None of that makes the least bit of sense.

There's no requirement to "register" your name with any authority, Federal or otherwise.

Your name is whatever you say it is.  You can call yourself John Jacob Jingleheimer Schmidt, if you feel like it.  The only way that is fraudulent, is if you actually do so with the direct intent to commit fraud (for example, if you submitted a letter to the editor talking about the great food at John's Eatery, and encouraged everyone to eat there, signing the letter 'Fred Smith' when in fact you are John Jones, owner of John's Eatery).
"An armed society is a polite society" - this does not mean that we are polite because we fear each other.

We are not civilized because we are armed; we are armed because we are civilized..

Sam Adams

Somehow people think that by breaking away from the last name which is the main identifier of the Legal Name (Straw Man), the law will recognize them as free individuals not subject to statutory jurisdiction. However they turn right back and create a new legal name with the name Freeman which they have to register with the Feds in order to use it without committing fraud. I wish it was that easy.
                                    They are attempting to release themselves from signatory obligations, SS, share of national debt, Birth Certificate registry[debt]. We are a country of contracts and laws, at least supposed to be. We have signed so many contractual rights away that people can,t imagine. They are basically reserving their Rights back from a agreed upon  gov. Privilege.

winterboarder

Somehow people think that by breaking away from the last name which is the main identifier of the Legal Name (Straw Man), the law will recognize them as free individuals not subject to statutory jurisdiction. However they turn right back and create a new legal name with the name Freeman which they have to register with the Feds in order to use it without committing fraud.

None of that makes the least bit of sense.

There's no requirement to "register" your name with any authority, Federal or otherwise.

Your name is whatever you say it is.  You can call yourself John Jacob Jingleheimer Schmidt, if you feel like it.  The only way that is fraudulent, is if you actually do so with the direct intent to commit fraud (for example, if you submitted a letter to the editor talking about the great food at John's Eatery, and encouraged everyone to eat there, signing the letter 'Fred Smith' when in fact you are John Jones, owner of John's Eatery).

That is all true and what Sam Adams said. However in order to enter contracts such as a diver license your new Freeman name has to be registered with the Feds via SSN. Look at Ian Freeman applying for driver license before the new minted Freeman name was registered. They threw the fraud charge at him because he tried to do just that. Unknowingly, he signed as Ian Freeman on that application when the name wasn't submitted to the SSA yet, and so he committed fraud.

In their eyes he dissolved the franchise with his previous name from Florida. So natural entity Ian used the "Ian Freeman" franchise when it was no established statutory evidence of it's existence.

I can call myself whatever I want from this day forward, but I can't enter contracts with the incorporated Government using that name. I can only enter private contract with other natural entities. Those contracts are subject to common law. Government contracts are subject to statutory law.

When you create your new franchise name "Adrian McChicken" and registered it with the SSN or EIN they validate you as a U.S. shareholder "citizen" responsible for the national debt. You are back to square one.

John Edward Mercier

• Native

Really? My father has a SSN and uses his legal name; but he's not a citizen.

dalebert

• FSP Participant
    • Flaming Freedom

I think various people do it for various reasons. I think the most common is just a privacy thing. They might want an online persona that can't link back to them easily like from Facebook and forums. I think some people just like the symbology of it--casting off their "gubment" name (slave name). It kind of bugs me, honestly. It seems kind of weird and culty.

Planethosting

• Near Death Experience

Either way you slice it, your Social Security number is your human-inventory bar-code of slavedom.  If you attempt to live in "America - The Great Lie" without a slave-code, you will be placed in a metal cage, even if you changed your name to 'Freebird Freest Freeman', and went around with the nickname "Uncapturable Gaseous Substance".
From Babylon, to Samaria, to Egypt, to now Rome, with the aid of The City of London, the District of Columbia, and hooded spirits such as the one they call Lucifer...we are being ruled spiritually, emotionally, mentally, and then physically.  Less so if you understand the true source, nature, and techniques of 'spell casting' by our oppressors.  We are defeated in the spirit realm, first, because many don't believe in the power of, or understand, such things...unlike our rulers, who are the most powerful spiritual organization on the planet, and represent the absolute darkness and proliferation of the occult.

Pat K

• First 1000
  • FSP Participant

Man I like that John Jacob jingleheimer  Schmidt.

I think his name will be my name too.
"It's not all gonna be candy and blow-jobs"-Dale

Jason Osborne ‎"Fighting for reduction of government" is kind of like smashing your dick in a car door to reduce the pain of smashing your dick in the car door, and then getting pissed at the folks who don't want to smash their dicks in car doors as if it is their fault that your dick hurts.

"I don't recommend looking towards a government building if you don't want to see indecent behavior."  --Russell Kanning

MaineShark

• FSP Participant

That is all true and what Sam Adams said. However in order to enter contracts such as a diver license your new Freeman name has to be registered with the Feds via SSN. Look at Ian Freeman applying for driver license before the new minted Freeman name was registered. They threw the fraud charge at him because he tried to do just that. Unknowingly, he signed as Ian Freeman on that application when the name wasn't submitted to the SSA yet, and so he committed fraud.

In their eyes he dissolved the franchise with his previous name from Florida. So natural entity Ian used the "Ian Freeman" franchise when it was no established statutory evidence of it's existence.

Again, literally nothing in that is true.  Ian was not charged with fraud, at all.  He was charged with making a false statement, under a statute which requires that he "believe" the statement was false.  So, the charge is patently without basis, as there's no evidence he believed he was doing anything false.  It's just harassment, and has nothing to do with any mythical "franchise" nonsense.

There's no actual requirement that he even display a SSN card, let alone one with the new name.  Some bureaucrat simply invented that requirement in order to harass folks - the law does not require it, at all.

I can call myself whatever I want from this day forward, but I can't enter contracts with the incorporated Government using that name. I can only enter private contract with other natural entities. Those contracts are subject to common law. Government contracts are subject to statutory law.

False, as well.  You may use any name you wish, including in interactions with the government.  Ian had done so on a number of occasions.

When you create your new franchise name "Adrian McChicken" and registered it with the SSN or EIN they validate you as a U.S. shareholder "citizen" responsible for the national debt. You are back to square one.

Nope.  There's no need to even have an SSN, let alone one with your current name.

Either way you slice it, your Social Security number is your human-inventory bar-code of slavedom.  If you attempt to live in "America - The Great Lie" without a slave-code, you will be placed in a metal cage, even if you changed your name to 'Freebird Freest Freeman', and went around with the nickname "Uncapturable Gaseous Substance".

None of my kids have them.  I assure you that they're not in cages as a result.  Can't say the lack has ever mattered.

Nor do I "use" mine.  When asked for it, I decline.  And I've not had any problem.

Sam Adams

I forgot what code it is now, but any govt agency that denies you a service or application based on your unwillingness to provide your SS#, is a federal offense punishable by up to 5 years imprisonment and or $5000.00 fine. That includes dog license to hunting fishing lic. voting reg etc.

Sam Adams

Found the Code, actually just fell out of my notebook by my puter.   Title 42. US. Code.  section 408. [a] [8]     also section 7  Privacy Act  1974  same Code 42

Planethosting

• Near Death Experience

So, what about a drivers license, or a passport, or your IRS/tax forms?  Or if you need medial attention, or get a speeding ticket, or want to apply for a loan, or a bank account?

You mention that you have a SSN, can you drop it or disconnect yourself from it?  You kids don't have one, will this effect them into the future in any way?

I would love to disconnect from the 'system', but it just doesn't seem feasible.  If you own a corporation with a business tax ID, does that effect that situation?
From Babylon, to Samaria, to Egypt, to now Rome, with the aid of The City of London, the District of Columbia, and hooded spirits such as the one they call Lucifer...we are being ruled spiritually, emotionally, mentally, and then physically.  Less so if you understand the true source, nature, and techniques of 'spell casting' by our oppressors.  We are defeated in the spirit realm, first, because many don't believe in the power of, or understand, such things...unlike our rulers, who are the most powerful spiritual organization on the planet, and represent the absolute darkness and proliferation of the occult.

Sam Adams

So, what about a drivers license, or a passport, or your IRS/tax forms?  Or if you need medial attention, or get a speeding ticket, or want to apply for a loan, or a bank account?

You mention that you have a SSN, can you drop it or disconnect yourself from it?  You kids don't have one, will this effect them into the future in any way?

I would love to disconnect from the 'system', but it just doesn't seem feasible.  If you own a corporation with a business tax ID, does that effect that situation?
                                     This depends on how far you want to go as being a Sovereign. If you already have a license, passport, etc. keep it, at least for now. As far as private applications with private companies, they can require your SS# if you want their service. Most Freemen don,t apply for gov licenses or ask permission or for privileges. Corporation is a contract privilege, you have to comply to the terms of agreement. Some Freemen are trust, or corporations. Some are Common law co,s. or trust, with trustees.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up