Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7   Go Down

Author Topic: NH almost the least religious state  (Read 21672 times)

dalebert

• FSP Participant
    • Flaming Freedom

Planethosting

• Near Death Experience
Re: NH almost the least religious state
« Reply #61 on: May 19, 2014, 01:06:10 pm »

Moreover, abortion may collectively be a giant 'human sacrifice' scheme, that also acts as a profit center.  Similar to war, wherein the rulers of the planet, the ones who run the governments of the world, derive great profit from their wars/human sacrifices.  Their dualistic god rewards them for all the death, carnage, and misery that they create, which is intended as and presented to this god as a sacrifice.   

They still today participate in public human sacrifice rituals, but it's now covert yet out in the open at the same time, it's simply cloaked in deception (magic).

Sure, I know, they tell us they are slaughtering innocent people all over the world to spread peace, but, the rulers of our government, from behind the scenes, are the most wicked, deranged, demented, and RELIGIOUS people that ever lived.  Their god is very very dark, but a god nonetheless.

Most of the people are blind to this, they have been hardened by their deception, their minds have been 'formed' then 'hardened' by their magic and therefore can't change, this is what these rulers refer to as "base consciousness", this is why you see people cheering on murder, unknowingly.
From Babylon, to Samaria, to Egypt, to now Rome, with the aid of The City of London, the District of Columbia, and hooded spirits such as the one they call Lucifer...we are being ruled spiritually, emotionally, mentally, and then physically.  Less so if you understand the true source, nature, and techniques of 'spell casting' by our oppressors.  We are defeated in the spirit realm, first, because many don't believe in the power of, or understand, such things...unlike our rulers, who are the most powerful spiritual organization on the planet, and represent the absolute darkness and proliferation of the occult.

MaineShark

• FSP Participant
« Reply #62 on: May 19, 2014, 01:32:05 pm »

Interesting theory.  So, how does that explain that abortion rates are the lowest they've been since Roe v. Wade, and are in steady decline?  If "the powers that be" wanted abortions, wouldn't they be on the increase?
"An armed society is a polite society" - this does not mean that we are polite because we fear each other.

We are not civilized because we are armed; we are armed because we are civilized..

Argentum

« Reply #63 on: May 19, 2014, 04:04:02 pm »

Interesting theory.  So, how does that explain that abortion rates are the lowest they've been since Roe v. Wade, and are in steady decline?  If "the powers that be" wanted abortions, wouldn't they be on the increase?

Assuming they are down (I haven't seen the numbers), I have a very simple explanation.  Opponents of abortion have persuaded a lot of people that the fetus is a human life and not just a blob of cells.  In addition, the ultrasound has allowed people to see what a fetus actually looks like.  That being said, millions of babies have been aborted since Roe v. Wade.

MaineShark

• FSP Participant
« Reply #64 on: May 19, 2014, 06:25:23 pm »

Assuming they are down (I haven't seen the numbers), I have a very simple explanation.  Opponents of abortion have persuaded a lot of people that the fetus is a human life and not just a blob of cells.  In addition, the ultrasound has allowed people to see what a fetus actually looks like.  That being said, millions of babies have been aborted since Roe v. Wade.

Nope, the opinion polls all show that support for choice has been increasing over the same timespan.

The only anti-abortion group that has shown any gains is the foaming-at-the-mouth extremists who think abortion should be prohibited, even if it's medically-certain that the mother cannot survive the pregnancy and that blowing up abortion clinics and murdering doctors is good fun.

In every other category, the opinion shift is towards choice.

So, why have abortion rates gone down?  Planethosting suggests that there's a evil conspiracy of occultists to sacrifice babies for magical purposes, but if that were the case, then the rates would be increasing.

And yes, there have been millions of abortions since Roe v. Wade.  Guess what?  There were millions of abortions before Roe v. Wade, as well.  It's not like this is something that was invented forty years ago - abortion has existed for thousands of years.
"An armed society is a polite society" - this does not mean that we are polite because we fear each other.

We are not civilized because we are armed; we are armed because we are civilized..

John Edward Mercier

• Native
« Reply #65 on: May 20, 2014, 02:02:37 am »

The problem isn't the concept that it is a human life. Women know that. The problem is that for several reasons they do not feel ready or capable to support that human life.

As Maineshark pointed out, if enough pro-life people voluntarily supported the mother in any means that she may need to feel ready and capable of supporting that human life, abortions would go to zero.

But as he equally pointed out... those pro-lifers are all talk.
While we are ready to admit that there are limits to what we are willing to give.

dalebert

• FSP Participant
    • Flaming Freedom
« Reply #66 on: May 20, 2014, 07:39:26 am »

I posit that another problem is the shame that goes along with unmarried pregnancy, and the primary source of that is the very same camp that tends to be for banning abortions. If you want less abortions, stop with the shaming. BTW, forgiving someone comes with the built-in presumption of guilt for something that's completely natural, so it's still shaming. To those who engage in such hypocrisy, I ask which is more valuable to you--human lives or your guilt and death cult?
« Last Edit: May 20, 2014, 07:42:39 am by dalebert »

dalebert

• FSP Participant
    • Flaming Freedom
« Reply #67 on: May 20, 2014, 09:59:13 am »

lildog

« Reply #68 on: May 20, 2014, 02:42:29 pm »

This video just came out and it reminded me of your comment.

Is Christianity Moral?

... but religion as a whole is more about morality then it is about the stories themselves.

I would encourage folks to watch some of his other videos. The animation is very early years South-Parky (he's clearly not an artist) but it works and he puts a lot of research and effort into them.

A couple screenshots for folks who don't bother watching (it's only 5 mins):

Don't have time to watch it right now but I plan to.

To address the two screen shots however...

1) The best way to describe the cross in my opinion is similar to that of an Italian mother working her hands raw then showing the raw skin to her kids and saying "see how hard I work for you.  See how much I suffer for you.".  It's a reminder for Christians on how much Jesus suffered on their behalf.

2) Allowing an innocent person to be punished while a murderer goes free is not something dictated by the bible as an example for us to follow.  It's part of what was happening at that time in history.  There are several of the stories during the interactions with Jesus of things that were acceptable then that Jesus points out is wrong. 

lildog

« Reply #69 on: May 20, 2014, 02:52:06 pm »

Abortions are decreasing because of the increased use of birth control, in part due to the scare of AIDS.  If you look at abortion rates they peeked in 1990 which was just about the time AIDS was starting to considered not just a gay mans illness but something anyone could catch through sexual contact.

Not that I buy into any kind of conspiracy theory here but to toss out wild ideas... if the goal of the "powers that be" is to decrease populations rates, abortion and birth control both result in the same end goal.  Enter conspiracy theories about AIDS being created by the government.

lildog

« Reply #70 on: May 20, 2014, 03:03:58 pm »

Nope, the opinion polls all show that support for choice has been increasing over the same timespan.

Majority rules does not make something right.  If it did then the whole libertarian movement is doomed and we should all give up and submit to the collective.

Planethosting

• Near Death Experience
« Reply #71 on: May 20, 2014, 03:16:32 pm »

America is the most religious country on the planet.  Why else would we have military bases all over the world?  And our bosses, the Jesuit Order, is also planted in a mirror like fashion, all over the world?  However, it is not the Manger-Myth that they have supplied us with to keep us being good little slaves, that is our true religion.

America is currently the blood sacrifice arm of the Jesuit Order.  Allow me to give you a glimpse into the real religion that you, and me, and the rest of America represents:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVKCJklf3oo
From Babylon, to Samaria, to Egypt, to now Rome, with the aid of The City of London, the District of Columbia, and hooded spirits such as the one they call Lucifer...we are being ruled spiritually, emotionally, mentally, and then physically.  Less so if you understand the true source, nature, and techniques of 'spell casting' by our oppressors.  We are defeated in the spirit realm, first, because many don't believe in the power of, or understand, such things...unlike our rulers, who are the most powerful spiritual organization on the planet, and represent the absolute darkness and proliferation of the occult.

w1LE.e

• After dark my city's a fuse.
« Reply #72 on: May 20, 2014, 03:33:15 pm »

Your God is a homeless assasin
who roams the world to save
he's diggin' for buried treasure
he's leaving nothin but fields of graves
Rising like the dawn of a red sun.
Then the tears will fly like birds of vengeance.

I'm a drug, alcohol and smoke free linear combination of libertarianism, anarchism, survivalism, agorism and probably other things that has developed as we enter this fourth turning.  Moving to NH for a life of freedom, independence, responsibility and love...love can't be done on its own for me, but I know she's out there.

I've been living so long all by myself, I can't think of living with anybody else
I'm an oyster pearl out of its shell, you better bring that diving bell

Then when our cubs grow, we'll show you what war is good for
One day, I say today we live as a lion.

MaineShark

• FSP Participant
« Reply #73 on: May 20, 2014, 03:43:30 pm »

2) Allowing an innocent person to be punished while a murderer goes free is not something dictated by the bible as an example for us to follow.  It's part of what was happening at that time in history.  There are several of the stories during the interactions with Jesus of things that were acceptable then that Jesus points out is wrong.

Um, that was an analogy for the idea that Jesus (an innocent) could sacrifice himself and thereby absolve others of sin.  So, yes, that's exactly what the Bible suggests is acceptable.

Abortions are decreasing because of the increased use of birth control, in part due to the scare of AIDS.  If you look at abortion rates they peeked in 1990 which was just about the time AIDS was starting to considered not just a gay mans illness but something anyone could catch through sexual contact.

Interesting theory.  May even be correct.  If so, it agrees with my assertion, and the best way for opponents of abortion to reduce abortion would be to direct their energy towards supplying birth control to everyone who wants it, and encouraging those who "should" use it (ie, those who would get an abortion if suddenly pregnant), to do so.

Majority rules does not make something right.  If it did then the whole libertarian movement is doomed and we should all give up and submit to the collective.

I didn't suggest that it did.  Argentum claimed that abortion rates are down because more and more folks oppose abortion and, therefore, don't get them.  But the statistics say that's not the case.  More and more folks believe that abortion is acceptable, so if abortion rates were based upon opinion, then they would be increasing, not decreasing.

Abortion is decreasing because no one really wants to get one (or, no significant number - there are always sickos out there, but they would still exist and get them if abortion were illegal, if they actually had some mental illness compelling them to get abortions), and there are better options available.  Those who want to see abortion rates continue dropping should seek to expand those options.

Planethosting

• Near Death Experience
« Reply #74 on: May 20, 2014, 03:48:41 pm »

Your God is a homeless assasin
who roams the world to save
he's diggin' for buried treasure
he's leaving nothin but fields of graves

Quite fitting, indeed!  Very nice lyrics.  It's like a giant, black, lying, stealing, murderous spirit passing around the globe like a cloud = America, the blood-bath division of the corporate sorcery wizards.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7   Go Up