Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: I need a mentor  (Read 4233 times)

dlentzz21

I need a mentor
« on: May 07, 2014, 05:46:37 pm »

Is there anyone who can help me become a part of this? I see this project as the future of our country. THIS is the revolution. For the last year and a half Ive watched this country start imploding and I cant sit and watch. Ive been fed up with all the injustice and immorality. There is a fire inside of me that grows everyday and I need to release the potential. I want to inform, I want to rebel, I want to make a change hands on, with people who have the same goals in mind. My past has been hell but its given me the views and morals that I will stand by until the day i die. I will not give up. I will chase my destiny. This is my passion and I will make it to New Hampshire if it means i have to walk.

Planethosting

• Near Death Experience
Re: I need a mentor
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2014, 08:51:55 pm »

Best wishes to you.
From Babylon, to Samaria, to Egypt, to now Rome, with the aid of The City of London, the District of Columbia, and hooded spirits such as the one they call Lucifer...we are being ruled spiritually, emotionally, mentally, and then physically.  Less so if you understand the true source, nature, and techniques of 'spell casting' by our oppressors.  We are defeated in the spirit realm, first, because many don't believe in the power of, or understand, such things...unlike our rulers, who are the most powerful spiritual organization on the planet, and represent the absolute darkness and proliferation of the occult.

dlentzz21

« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2014, 10:09:35 pm »

Thanks for the support

ptb

• Voluntarist Freethinker
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2014, 06:06:10 am »

What sort of help are you asking for?

dlentzz21

« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2014, 09:00:23 am »

I am asking for any help with getting to the right location and help getting involved. I am a well informed 22 year old with little resources and a lot of motivation. Anything would help. I know the site has some info but i need some personal guidance.

lildog

« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2014, 09:35:36 am »

I am asking for any help with getting to the right location and help getting involved.

The right location is very subjective so we'd need to know a little more about you and what you are looking for.

I am a well informed 22 year old with little resources and a lot of motivation. Anything would help. I know the site has some info but i need some personal guidance.

Manchester might be a good starting point where you could find work and a cheap place to live until you get your roots here.

Are you looking for advice on how to find work and get settled down here or are you looking for advice on what kind of political activism you could partake in that would help once you get here?

dlentzz21

« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2014, 10:05:28 am »

I am asking for any help with getting to the right location and help getting involved.

The right location is very subjective so we'd need to know a little more about you and what you are looking for.

I am a well informed 22 year old with little resources and a lot of motivation. Anything would help. I know the site has some info but i need some personal guidance.

Manchester might be a good starting point where you could find work and a cheap place to live until you get your roots here.

Are you looking for advice on how to find work and get settled down here or are you looking for advice on what kind of political activism you could partake in that would help once you get here?

I want to be in the heart of the movement.

Both. I am more concerned about the activism but of course I would need to find a way of living
Pages: [1]   Go Up