Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Making some friends before PorcFest  (Read 5134 times)

w1LE.e

• After dark my city's a fuse.
Making some friends before PorcFest
« on: April 27, 2014, 10:59:23 pm »

I will finally be moving to Manchester before the end of next month, which leaves me about a month before the festival.  What are some good ways to move some free staters and hopefully know or have some people to go with beforehand?  (I don't use facebook by the way)
Rising like the dawn of a red sun.
Then the tears will fly like birds of vengeance.

I'm a drug, alcohol and smoke free linear combination of libertarianism, anarchism, survivalism, agorism and probably other things that has developed as we enter this fourth turning.  Moving to NH for a life of freedom, independence, responsibility and love...love can't be done on its own for me, but I know she's out there.

I've been living so long all by myself, I can't think of living with anybody else
I'm an oyster pearl out of its shell, you better bring that diving bell

Then when our cubs grow, we'll show you what war is good for
One day, I say today we live as a lion.

Liberty603

• FSP Participant
  • Mover #586
    • Liberty603.com
Re: Making some friends before PorcFest
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2014, 07:41:26 am »

Welcome! I would recommend attending local events, there are many liberty-oriented events every week in Manchester, check out www.nhcalendar.org
-------------------------------------
Update your address@Porcfest@FreeStateNH  |  New Hampshire Liberty Maps: Liberty603.com | @Liberty_603

w1LE.e

« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2014, 03:06:54 pm »

Thanks, and are most of these events at least open to new people?  Which would be good to attend first?

I'm a drug, alcohol and smoke free linear combination of libertarianism, anarchism, survivalism, agorism and probably other things that has developed as we enter this fourth turning.  Moving to NH for a life of freedom, independence, responsibility and love...love can't be done on its own for me, but I know she's out there.

I've been living so long all by myself, I can't think of living with anybody else

Liberty603

• FSP Participant
  • Mover #586
    • Liberty603.com
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2014, 05:08:35 pm »

Thanks, and are most of these events at least open to new people?  Which would be good to attend first?

Yes, I would just say don't be shy to introduce yourself to people and let them know that you're new so they can give you a warm welcome.

I highly recommend the Merrimack Valley Porcupines (MVP) meeting this Saturday (it's a regular event on the first Sat of every month). There is usually a crowd of a few dozen people and very newcomer friendly.
-------------------------------------
Update your address@Porcfest@FreeStateNH  |  New Hampshire Liberty Maps: Liberty603.com | @Liberty_603

w1LE.e

« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2014, 06:08:15 pm »

Alright, thanks a lot!

Pages: [1]   Go Up