Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: When To Take The Plunge  (Read 29354 times)

DarkFox

When To Take The Plunge
« on: April 21, 2014, 10:25:24 pm »

Hello! My name is Angelo. I am 20 years old as of May 15th, 2014. I was born in Brooklyn New York but moved to upstate Dutchess County when I was four (thankfully, none of the accent stuck, despite currently living with my brooklynite father). I've been raised in a half-way decent part of New York, but I'm getting tired of the state's usual and obvious downfalls. During my quest to spread my wings, I stumbled upon this little movement right here and got inspired. I want to move to New Hampshire! The issues are the typical things that hold people back with a focus on never living on my own before and having to do so over 3 hours away from my family and friends. That definitely frightens me. I've heard people say the earlier the better but would it be wise to live on my own in my current state first? I just don't know if I can afford that, hah. I want to go to Porkfest this year to get my feet wet with the state but I'll be honest, I've never gone camping before. I'm outgoing enough to make friends there but this seems like a pretty good place to get those gears turning.

Look for the long-haired dude at Porkfest this year!  ;D

dumbthumbs

• Viurem Iliures o Morirem
    • @dumbthumbs
Re: When To Take The Plunge
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2014, 06:53:45 am »

See you then!
“If the natural tendencies of mankind are so bad that it is not safe to permit people to be free, how is it that the tendencies of these organizers are always good? Do not the legislators and their appointed agents also belong to the human race? Or do they believe that they themselves are made of a finer clay than the rest of mankind?”
-Frédéric Bastiat, The Law
“The greatest purveyor of violence in the world : My own Government, I can not be Silent.” -Martin Luther King Jr.
Pages: [1]   Go Up