Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Accepting of Foreigners?  (Read 3530 times)

canadianlibertarian123

Accepting of Foreigners?
« on: April 15, 2014, 04:29:06 am »

Hello, well this is my very first post here. I have been an avid Libertarian since 14(when I began reading books like Atlas Shrugged and Wealth of Nations): As such I have been looking for something like, the FSP for some time. So I hope this is not an ignorant question, but I was wondering how accepting of foreigners is the FSP(as you can tell by my name I am Canadian)?

dumbthumbs

• Viurem Iliures o Morirem
    • @dumbthumbs
Re: Accepting of Foreigners?
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2014, 08:01:29 am »

I can't speak for the FSP, (can anyone?) but I suspect that liberty minded people tend to not have a strong sense of nationalism but if you found one that did I bet they wouldn't be able to tell you "ain't from around here." Unless you have one of those goofy Canadian accents haha. On an semi-unrelated note, someday I hope to be a foreigner to the U.S. without leaving the geographical location. cough*cough* secession cough*cough*
“If the natural tendencies of mankind are so bad that it is not safe to permit people to be free, how is it that the tendencies of these organizers are always good? Do not the legislators and their appointed agents also belong to the human race? Or do they believe that they themselves are made of a finer clay than the rest of mankind?”
-Frédéric Bastiat, The Law
“The greatest purveyor of violence in the world : My own Government, I can not be Silent.” -Martin Luther King Jr.
Pages: [1]   Go Up