Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: "Green" friendly?  (Read 3930 times)

naina0116

"Green" friendly?
« on: April 09, 2014, 11:47:29 am »

Hey FSP'ers, Me and my boyfriend just move from Seattle to New Hampshire!  Being Seattle-lites, we are "green friendly" and as I've heard, some fsp'ers are too :) kinda of tough to ask this question and sure their might be resistance. But if there are any so called "green friendly" fsp'ers that would be willing to meet us or help us out, that would be fantabulous.  ::)

MaineShark

• FSP Participant
Re: "Green" friendly?
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2014, 12:15:45 pm »

That probably depends upon whether you mean "green" in the "caring about the environment" sense, or the "enjoyed by folks who are very relaxed on the twentieth of April" sense.

Both will have their devotees in the FSP (although those of us who care about the environment obviously tend to favor free market solutions rather than government force).
"An armed society is a polite society" - this does not mean that we are polite because we fear each other.

We are not civilized because we are armed; we are armed because we are civilized..

naina0116

« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2014, 01:17:58 pm »

The latter option  ;)

FSmember1111

« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2014, 10:37:57 pm »

I'm not an environmentalist in the "latter days sense" but it's your liberty after all.   Whether the smoke is green or white, it's all in the satisfaction of hurting no one.

dumbthumbs

• Viurem Iliures o Morirem
    • @dumbthumbs
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2014, 04:28:24 pm »

I'm not an environmentalist in the "latter days sense" but it's your liberty after all.   Whether the smoke is green or white, it's all in the satisfaction of hurting no one.

“If the natural tendencies of mankind are so bad that it is not safe to permit people to be free, how is it that the tendencies of these organizers are always good? Do not the legislators and their appointed agents also belong to the human race? Or do they believe that they themselves are made of a finer clay than the rest of mankind?”
-Frédéric Bastiat, The Law
“The greatest purveyor of violence in the world : My own Government, I can not be Silent.” -Martin Luther King Jr.
Pages: [1]   Go Up