Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Major Disinformation (Talk in Dover: Ukraine crisis Myth and Reality)  (Read 5830 times)

Luck

• FSP Participant

See Last Post about the Talk in Dover on Saturday

snopes.com: Military Purge
Claim:   President Obama is purging military leaders who will not agree to fire on U.S. citizens.
-   FALSE
Example:   [Collected via e-mail, January 2013]
- Is Jim Garrow correct in saying that the president only wants people in his employ who would kill other Americans?
- Origins:   For as long as we've been operating this web site (close to twenty years), the three most commonly and continuously circulated types of conspiracy theories have to do with claims that the President of the United States or some other federal agency is about to declare martial law, is readying mass internment facilities (i.e., concentration camps), or is preparing to use armed force against U.S. citizens.
- The latest entry in the latter category comes courtesy of Dr. Jim Garrow, who posted on his Facebook page on 21 January 2013 that:
I have just been informed by a former senior military leader that Obama is using a new "litmus test" in determining who will stay and who must go in his military leaders. Get ready to explode folks. "The new litmus test of leadership in the military is if they will fire on US citizens or not". Those who will not are being removed.
How seriously should one take this warning that the military is being purged of those who won't agree to fire on U.S. citizens? Consider that:
-     The only supporting evidence for this claim is a second-hand account from an anonymous source.
-     Not a single reputable news outlet has reported any such story.
-     Not a single member of the U.S. government or the U.S. military has come forward to confirm the claim.
-     There is no evidence that the U.S. military has experienced a recent purging of leaders from its ranks from "refusing to fire on U.S. citizens."
-     The claim fits a common model of conspiracy theory which has been repeatedly espoused many times over (but has never proved true).
-     The person spreading this warning is promulgating other discredited conspiracy theories, such as the claim that Adam Lanza did not use a version of an AR-15 rifle in the Sandy Hook shootings. (See this article for a debunking of that rumor: http://www.snopes.com/politics/guns/newtown.asp#ar15 .)
- Last updated:   25 January 2013

Did Obama Plan to Nuke America This Fall? Or is Jim Garrow Completely Nuts? (Nov. 2013)
http://freedomoutpost.com/2013/11/obama-plan-nuke-america-fall-jim-garrow-completely-nuts
I can’t help but think about all of the unbelievable conspiracies that became reality in 2013. Do I believe that Obama would nuke this country to benefit from a “false flag?” Unfortunately yes I do believe that he would stoop to anything that would get him closer to his goals, but I just have a hard time believing that it’s true this time. Garrow just seems to be at the center of too many big stories that no one else seems to come by. Are his connections that strong? Or is he just crazy? I keep going back to wondering whether of not I believe Obama would do this. I believe he would. Is Garrow credible though? I am starting to have serious doubts.

Fox TV
It looks like Erik Rush has interviewed Garrow on Fox tv, owned by Rupert Murdock, a Zionist, like Alex Jones. The Zionist intent seems to be to get American conservatives to promote a war of Armageddon by which Israel can conquer neighboring Muslim countries and annex them to a Greater Israel.

Militias Ready?
I hear that a Colonel Riley is supposedly organizing millions of militia members and others to remove Obama and other corrupt officials from office by force. If the govt is allowing such talk publicly online, it seems likely that the intent is to use such use of force or violence as an excuse to pass more laws against freedom and to increase the budget for "law and order", such as "homeland stupidity", drones, militarizing police forces etc.

Other Analysis?
If anyone has strong evidence that Garrow has any credibility, feel free to post it here.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2014, 10:50:50 am by Luck »

Luck

• FSP Participant
Re: Major Disinformation (Jim Garrow)
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2014, 04:51:18 pm »

Russia, Good or Bad?
I heard that Garrow referred to Russia as the aggressor in the Crimea, which I believe is false, that in fact Nazis and the West are the aggressors there.

This video supports Garrow's claim that Obama tried to implement a false flag nuclear attack on Charleston, SC last fall, but it claims that the military in the U.S., Russia and China all are united in opposition to any such Obama plot: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2MBrCjB9uOw

Luck

• FSP Participant
Re: Major Disinformation (American Spring Movement Trap)
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2014, 05:11:43 pm »

Operation American Spring Is Doomed to Fail
http://thecommonsenseshow.com/2014/02/25/operation-american-spring-is-doomed-to-fail/
Dave Hodges
February 25, 2014

---

Hodges believes Garrow's reports about Obama's false flag attack plan are true, but believes the American Spring movement will be a disaster, if anyone actually attends the event.

He says we can be more effective by not buying at Walmart etc.

P.S., The CSPOA Resolution seems to have a better plan worth seriously supporting: http://cspoa.org/cspoa-jan-2014-resolution .
« Last Edit: March 23, 2014, 08:55:25 pm by Luck »

Planethosting

• Near Death Experience
Re: Major Disinformation (Jim Garrow)
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2014, 05:30:33 pm »

snopes.com is a CIA front company, nothing they say has any credibility, in fact, whatever they say you can almost assume the opposite is true, such as Obama's lack of a paper-trail.
From Babylon, to Samaria, to Egypt, to now Rome, with the aid of The City of London, the District of Columbia, and hooded spirits such as the one they call Lucifer...we are being ruled spiritually, emotionally, mentally, and then physically.  Less so if you understand the true source, nature, and techniques of 'spell casting' by our oppressors.  We are defeated in the spirit realm, first, because many don't believe in the power of, or understand, such things...unlike our rulers, who are the most powerful spiritual organization on the planet, and represent the absolute darkness and proliferation of the occult.

Luck

• FSP Participant
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2014, 10:14:17 am »

I don't know of evidence that Snopes is CIA. It's certainly plausible and I don't trust Snopes or much of anything to be largely truthful. But it's worth hearing from all sides, because there is some truth in almost everything and adding them all up can get us close to the whole truth. Garrow claims to be CIA, so, if the CIA isn't trustworthy, then Garrow shouldn't be either. And Hodges explains pretty well, I think, why the American Spring movement is doomed and is likely a trap.

dalebert

• FSP Participant
    • Flaming Freedom
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2014, 11:20:24 am »

Luck

• FSP Participant
Talk on Myth and Reality in the Ukraine crisis Sat. in Dover
« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2014, 10:32:52 pm »

Seacoast Area Peace Activists
Please come to a special talk and potluck this Saturday:
"Nukes, coups and referenda: myth and reality in the Ukraine crisis"

Peace News editor and Voices in the Wilderness UK  founder Milan Rai will be speaking at the
Dover Friends Meetinghouse, 141 Central Ave., Dover

Saturday, May 24.

The event begins at 1PM with a potluck lunch,
followed by Milan's talk and discussion.

If you can come, and are able to bring any kind of lunch item, that would be much appreciated.

Here's more about Milan Rai:
Born in Hong Kong to Nepali parents serving in the British Army, Milan Rai is an activist, author and editor.  Active in the British peace movement since he helped to set up an anti­cruise missile group in his school in 1982, Milan was involved in the nonviolent direct action affinity group ARROW (Active Resistance to the Roots of War) from its foundation in 1990 until 2003.

Milan has been in prison in the UK four times for his opposition to war, and is one of only two people to be arrested in the UK for breaking the economic sanctions on Iraq (the prosecution was dropped). He was the founder of Voices in the Wilderness UK, which organized British sanctions­ breaking delegations to Iraq prior to 2003. In 2013, Milan visited Iran on a Fellowship of Reconciliation ­organized peace delegation.

The Peace News co-editor analyses Ukraine, western hypocrisy, the role (not) played by nuclear weapons in the ongoing crisis, claims that the US organized a “fascist coup” in Ukraine, the “referendum” in Crimea, and the path away from war.

Sponsored by the Dover Friends Meeting Peace and Social Concerns Committee.

If possible, please let Tom know if you can make it.

Info contact: Tom Jackson, coffeeanon@yahoo.com
Pages: [1]   Go Up