Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Min. 5 night stay at Rogers for Porcfest?  (Read 5895 times)

sphere80

Min. 5 night stay at Rogers for Porcfest?
« on: March 10, 2014, 12:30:15 pm »

Now being told there is a minimum 5 night stay for "porcfest bookings"? Does anyone know anything about this?

I booked 3 nights, then asked them about being moved to the site we were at for last years porcfest and they're like "ah porcfest 2014 is a min. 5 nights".

You'd think that would be listed on porcfest.com or Roger's site if that was the case?

dalebert

• FSP Participant
    • Flaming Freedom
Re: Min. 5 night stay at Rogers for Porcfest?
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2014, 03:01:22 pm »

That's what I heard mentioned on this forum recently as well.

lobstah

• FSP Participant
    • my music
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2014, 01:18:53 pm »

They did that last year, too - lame.

KBCraig

• FSP Participant
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2014, 09:53:03 pm »

No problem, I live in Lancaster 24/7/365.  ;)

Pat K

• First 1000
  • FSP Participant
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2014, 07:47:41 pm »

I would book a room some were right quick, ALL the hotels in the area were almost full when I booked yesterday.
"It's not all gonna be candy and blow-jobs"-Dale

Jason Osborne ‎"Fighting for reduction of government" is kind of like smashing your dick in a car door to reduce the pain of smashing your dick in the car door, and then getting pissed at the folks who don't want to smash their dicks in car doors as if it is their fault that your dick hurts.

"I don't recommend looking towards a government building if you don't want to see indecent behavior."  --Russell Kanning

dalebert

• FSP Participant
    • Flaming Freedom
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2014, 08:43:44 pm »

I just managed to squeeze into the Cabot, but I'm in the bldg across the street which I think is not as nice but at least it's cheaper. I liked it last year, but I was in teh main bldg.

Pat K

• First 1000
  • FSP Participant
« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2014, 09:22:04 pm »

I just managed to squeeze into the Cabot, but I'm in the bldg across the street which I think is not as nice but at least it's cheaper. I liked it last year, but I was in teh main bldg.

I stayed in that part of the Cabot last year, it is about on par with Rogers.
There was a Baseball Bat Left right in the corner by the door when I checked in, it made me feel at home.

Jason Osborne ‎"Fighting for reduction of government" is kind of like smashing your dick in a car door to reduce the pain of smashing your dick in the car door, and then getting pissed at the folks who don't want to smash their dicks in car doors as if it is their fault that your dick hurts.

"I don't recommend looking towards a government building if you don't want to see indecent behavior."  --Russell Kanning

dalebert

• FSP Participant
    • Flaming Freedom
« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2014, 09:47:52 pm »

Does that mean there's about about a 25% chance the air conditioning just won't work or a 50% chance that there will be no water for a day or so? I don't care about it being fancy. I was fine when I stayed at the Roger's hotel, but I was one of the fortunate ones.

JasonPSorens

• Administrator
  • Neohantonum liberissimum erit.
    • My Homepage
« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2014, 07:50:22 am »

Cabot's nicer than Rogers IMO, but you pay for it.
"Educate your children, educate yourselves, in the love for the freedom of others, for only in this way will your own freedom not be a gratuitous gift from fate. You will be aware of its worth and will have the courage to defend it." --Joaquim Nabuco (1883), Abolitionism

Pat K

• First 1000
  • FSP Participant
« Reply #9 on: March 29, 2014, 06:46:12 pm »

Does that mean there's about about a 25% chance the air conditioning just won't work or a 50% chance that there will be no water for a day or so? I don't care about it being fancy. I was fine when I stayed at the Roger's hotel, but I was one of the fortunate ones.

Na, it was fine,a/c worked had water.

Pat K

• First 1000
  • FSP Participant
« Reply #10 on: March 29, 2014, 06:47:39 pm »

Cabot's nicer than Rogers IMO, but you pay for it.

Yes the main bldg is nicer than Rogers, the motel part across the street is more um  rustic.

Pages: [1]   Go Up

anything