Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Transportation to and from Porcfest  (Read 5323 times)

IamMan

Transportation to and from Porcfest
« on: February 24, 2014, 09:48:16 pm »

I had so much fun at the Liberty Forum I decided I had to go to Porcfest.  I need to arrange for a ride to and from the campground (probably from Manchester).  I am concerned about timing the rides around my flights (probably Boston).  I may not arrive in Manchester until about 3:00 pm on June 22 (Sunday)  If want to go up on June 22 (Sunday) and return on June 29 how hard is this? Is there someone (or group) that is reliable for this type of trip?

KBCraig

• FSP Participant
Re: Transportation to and from Porcfest
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2014, 08:20:37 am »

Another alternative is taking Concord Coach to Gorham/Berlin/Littleton, and getting a ride from there.

I work in Berlin and live in Lancaster, so I'm making that trip daily.

IamMan

« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2014, 09:01:38 pm »

Thanks KBCraig.  The schedule for Concord would require being in Berlin at 7:30 am.  Getting myself early enough would be hard enough without having to rely on somebody else.  I am looking into a renting a limo and splitting it with other travelers.  PM me if you are interested.

FrugalFannie

« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2014, 01:22:39 pm »

I had so much fun at the Liberty Forum I decided I had to go to Porcfest.  I need to arrange for a ride to and from the campground (probably from Manchester).  I am concerned about timing the rides around my flights (probably Boston).  I may not arrive in Manchester until about 3:00 pm on June 22 (Sunday)  If want to go up on June 22 (Sunday) and return on June 29 how hard is this? Is there someone (or group) that is reliable for this type of trip?

you should contact Agora Cab

greap

• First 1000
  • FSP Participant
  • What we have here is a failure to communicate
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2014, 10:35:09 pm »

Post your need on http://www.zimride.com/events/porcfest you will have no problem at all finding rides on those days.

If that fails Agora taxi will be available but the trip is going to cost you $50+