Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Finally moving  (Read 2148 times)

Bab8589

Finally moving
« on: February 10, 2014, 10:01:04 pm »

Finally landed a job and moving to the free state in march! Couldn't be more excited!!!! Can anyone tell me cool things to do and places to see around nashua. I've visited quite a few times so also looking for some good restaurants and entertainment places that are a little more off the beaten path that say wouldn't necessarily come up in a touristy google search.

freedomroad

Re: Finally moving
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2014, 12:39:09 am »

Finally landed a job and moving to the free state in march! Couldn't be more excited!!!! Can anyone tell me cool things to do and places to see around nashua. I've visited quite a few times so also looking for some good restaurants and entertainment places that are a little more off the beaten path that say wouldn't necessarily come up in a touristy google search.
Nashua is the coolest place in NH. It has indoor skydiving, indoor surfing, a movie theater with a full restaurant and bar, a bar where you paint, a cigar bar, a brewery with a restaurant, a brewery where you make your own soda/beer/wine, an awesome arcade, a Costco, many Market Baskets, a Trader Joes, a Whole Foods is being built, it has the best shopping in New England, some good walking paths, is right next to a rail to trail, is close to a skydiving place, has reasonable motel prices and more !!
« Last Edit: February 11, 2014, 05:50:42 pm by 1DayAtATime »

Bab8589

« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2014, 02:06:55 pm »

I feel proud that I knew/ have been to most of the things you said! Yay I'm feeling at home already

dalebert

• FSP Participant
    • Flaming Freedom
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2014, 02:12:18 pm »

I considered moving to Nashua for the Chunky's alone. I probably would have if I'd found the right house. I ended up finding the house deal that worked for me in Manchester. Fortunately, it's not much of a commute at all.

Bab8589

« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2014, 02:35:08 pm »

I considered moving to Nashua for the Chunky's alone. I probably would have if I'd found the right house. I ended up finding the house deal that worked for me in Manchester. Fortunately, it's not much of a commute at all.

I wen to a great pool hall in manchester that of course I can't remember the name of now I was there for  about 2 hours and had a couple beers and it was only $13! Loved it
Pages: [1]   Go Up

anything