Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: SMALL FARM IN SPRINGFIELD NH FOR SALE W/Possible Established Buisness  (Read 2089 times)

Maddness

My Wife and I have 8 acres farm located in Springfield NH on the back side of Little lake Sunapee. It has a 24X40 gambrel garage with loft above Greenhouse propane heating system septic and artesian well. We have lived in it for 9 years and have outgrown the place cause of three kids. Limited neighbors (3) here is the google map coordinates. 5 Colcord Road, Springfield, NH..
Our lower lot was cleared and Engineer designed septic system. We had leach field dirt trucked in. (22K)

Our taxes are low. 3300. Year You can shoot guns from our door till you drop we had great luck growing and raising animals here. Out buildings for chicken pigs turkeys are in place and functioning. I can be reached at dmacdowell@tds.net if interested. Were assessed at 165,k will sell 155K reasonable offer will be considered. We would like to get a broker late spring 2014 I also have Established Town Car Service with Two Cars.  Two Internet Radio Stations http://Http://www.kearsargeradio.com Would be willing to sell to right person 2013 trips made 574

Cross over roads to grafton via grafton pond 25min drive or less. Bardo farm in Croydon 20 min Town hospital stores within 2 miles round the lake. Stream feeds lake runs back of property swimming two min walk. Forest across street.

Regards
Don
Pages: [1]   Go Up