Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Finally settled in the free state!  (Read 2625 times)

Groot

Finally settled in the free state!
« on: January 20, 2014, 11:53:44 am »

Hi everyone, I signed up a couple years ago and finally got the chance of a lifetime to move here to the shire in August 2013! I'm all settled in now and wanted to report in and see who else is on here from the Seacoast/Dover area! I feel like a huge weight has been lifted since I was an FFL in CT before moving here!

Sam Adams

Re: Finally settled in the free state!
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2014, 01:12:07 pm »

Hi Groot. I bet you feel re-leaved moving out of the communist state. I too moved from malloyistland to Keene area this year. Still moving and packing. I had been looking to move for about 5 years, it wasn,t the gun bill that decided my best decision of my life besides having my 2 daughters. Welcome

lobstah

• FSP Participant
    • my music
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2014, 02:59:28 pm »

I live in durham, but I’m kind of a hermit . Pretty sure the “freecoasters” do a Thursday night thing in dover.

Groot

« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2014, 07:12:55 pm »

The Thursday night thing would be great, but unfortunately I work 2nd shiftand wouldn't be able to make it. I'll have to just keep an eye out for upcoming events and such. I couldn't get out of malloyistan fast enough!

lobstah

• FSP Participant
    • my music
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2014, 08:58:57 am »

I believe there are other events for seacoast free staters besides the Thursday night meetup. They have a meetup page, and a facebook page under “freecoasters”. Also, don’t forget that Manchester is only 45-60 minutes away.

KBCraig

• FSP Participant
« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2014, 03:24:05 pm »

...I was an FFL in CT before moving here!

Brave soul!

Welcome, and I know the feeling of relief. My wife and kids were in NH for 15 months while I was stuck in Texas waiting for a job transfer. I spent the first week just walking around grinning, saying (out loud) "I don't have to go back!"

Are you going to transfer your FFL?
Pages: [1]   Go Up