Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Going to the Liberty Forum  (Read 4996 times)

Faré

• Cyber'n'ethics
    • Liberty, as it is
Going to the Liberty Forum
« on: January 16, 2014, 06:49:12 am »

I'm hesitating between driving from Cambridge every day, staying at the hotel, staying at a different hotel, etc.

Then, when I login as guest to the forum, I can see sub-forums LF Ride Share and Room Share, but I can't post because I'm not logged in. When I log in with this old account of mine, I can't see the topics at all anymore, I'm somehow excluded.

freedomroad

Re: Going to the Liberty Forum
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2014, 09:24:30 am »

I'm hesitating between driving from Cambridge every day, staying at the hotel, staying at a different hotel, etc.

Believe it or not, some people that even live in Nashua or just 1 town over, stay at the hotel year after year. If you like to party or have a hard time waking up early, staying at the hotel is likely a good idea. There are plenty of other hotels in Nashua, some of them less expensive, like motel 6. The good news for you is that the Boston to NH traffic isn't anywhere near what the NH to Boston traffic is ;)

dumbthumbs

• Viurem Iliures o Morirem
    • @dumbthumbs
Re: Going to the Liberty Forum
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2014, 01:24:51 pm »

Also look into  Airbnb.com and couchsurfing.org
“If the natural tendencies of mankind are so bad that it is not safe to permit people to be free, how is it that the tendencies of these organizers are always good? Do not the legislators and their appointed agents also belong to the human race? Or do they believe that they themselves are made of a finer clay than the rest of mankind?”
-Frédéric Bastiat, The Law
“The greatest purveyor of violence in the world : My own Government, I can not be Silent.” -Martin Luther King Jr.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

anything