Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: I made the move!  (Read 1999 times)

DrKennethNoisewater

I made the move!
« on: January 11, 2014, 01:04:58 pm »

I have fled my home state of Massachusetts and bought my first home on the west side of Manchester.  I moved in this past Sunday and now that I'm almost completely unpacked and organized, I'm looking to meet some fellow FSPers.  I'm a 29 year old single dude and I love learning about liberty, watching sports, beer, music and I'm just gonna stop there before this sounds like too much of a personal ad.  So if anyone could let me know how to get involved or want to meet up for a beer (I hear the Strange Brew is amazing), I'm open to suggestions.  Although I love my liberal friends back in Mass., it would be nice to have some liberty-oriented friends so that political discussions aren't so taboo/divisive.  I'm on Facebook but I'm not all that active on it.  I'm going to try to scrape some money together for Liberty Forum (homeownership is expensive!) so hopefully I can meet some of you there.  OK, enough rambling.

PS - I'm particularly interested in this "Quill" I've seen mentioned around these forums.  Is this one of the private clubs for which NH is famous?

JasonPSorens

• Administrator
  • Neohantonum liberissimum erit.
    • My Homepage
Re: I made the move!
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2014, 06:12:13 pm »

Yep, the Quill is a Porc-friendly club on the west side of Manchester. The monthly Merrimack Valley Porcupines meetings are held there. Probably the best way for you to get plugged in is to join the relevant groups on Facebook & look for events. The "Porcupines" group on FB is for social discussion. If you're not on FB, you can still stay connected by using http://freestateproject.org/events/liberty-events-new-hampshire .
"Educate your children, educate yourselves, in the love for the freedom of others, for only in this way will your own freedom not be a gratuitous gift from fate. You will be aware of its worth and will have the courage to defend it." --Joaquim Nabuco (1883), Abolitionism

DrKennethNoisewater

Re: I made the move!
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2014, 11:47:27 pm »

Whoa, I'm looking at that calendar of events and the Taproom Tuesdays look right up my alley.  I'll definitely make the attempt to check that out this Tuesday.  Thanks for the info Jason!
Pages: [1]   Go Up