Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Unitd Nations Agenda 21  (Read 6002 times)

Richard Hild

Unitd Nations Agenda 21
« on: January 02, 2014, 06:03:51 pm »

I am new to this forum and admire the Free State Project concept.  My search on the NHFSP site of the subject, United Nations Agenda 21, yielded no information on Agenda 21.  Is there anyone on this forum who is up to speed on this subject.  Does NHFSP have an action plan to rid New Hampshire of this program?  If you have an interest, a couple of good sites for info are  Rosa Koire's   http://www.democratsagainstunagenda21.com/   or Michael Shaw's    http://www.freedomadvocates.org

Richard Hild
Port Townsend, WA

TJames

Re: Unitd Nations Agenda 21
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2014, 07:56:14 pm »

Agenda 21 does not hold the force of law. Some people around here are conspiracy nuts. I have heard of a freestater open carrying going into a private office hired by a town office to give suggestions on how the town might more efficiently use their land. If freestaters wanted to figure out how to use land better we would hire the same people.
Fighting about things a person knows little about from some distant government is pointless anyway, because people ignore you. If we ignore the government it won't focus on us.

Me, personally, I don't want conspiracy nuts. I want people who do whatever they want to do. I want people who avoid fear and be happy. New England is generally a peaceful and free place with little statism, and it will stay this way for a long time.
I want our liberty culture to focus on peacefully thinking and learning about our least angry and fearful and most intellectual points of view. That is my plan to take over New England.

Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Next 1000
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2014, 11:15:05 pm »

I am new to this forum and admire the Free State Project concept.  My search on the NHFSP site of the subject, United Nations Agenda 21, yielded no information on Agenda 21.  Is there anyone on this forum who is up to speed on this subject.  Does NHFSP have an action plan to rid New Hampshire of this program?  If you have an interest, a couple of good sites for info are  Rosa Koire's   http://www.democratsagainstunagenda21.com/   or Michael Shaw's    http://www.freedomadvocates.org

Richard Hild
Port Townsend, WA

As an organization, the FSP does not get involved in politics.  The sole purpose of the FSP is to act as a bus to get people who support their goals to move to NH.

The people who move DO have definite poliitical opinions and demonstrate them often. 
There are annual UN flag burns in many parts of NH.  Here's a link to one of them.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=imjv_E-uhlw 
These groups would agree with you about Agenda 21.   

Sam Adams

« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2014, 01:02:42 am »

TJ, are you a little drunk tonite? Keene is a ICLEI contracted town. As far as conspiracy nuts, only a few or the minority of fools believe the MSM main stream media lies about make believe news. Its called the boob tube for a reason, and we will al become boobs for listening to lies. So what does this make of so called conspiracy theorist, Sounds like Smart independent intelligent thinkers with their own independent media.  Fool??

TJames

« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2014, 03:30:26 pm »

People are difficult to control. The UN is the one living in a fantasy. It is just a bunch of wind bags with no real power. Also, fear distance people from reality and makes people think something is out to get them.

If you want to be free then do whatever you want and don't ask for permission. If you try to change laws then you might make enemies who will fight hard to keep them that way. It is people like Glenn Beck and Alex Jones who will bring on the UN.

TJames

« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2014, 03:31:25 pm »

Fighting people makes them think they have real power.

Luck

• FSP Participant
« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2014, 06:45:01 pm »

Conspiracies are an obvious fact, which upper level conspirators have done an excellent job of manipulating the public to doubt, or to consider absurd. Many conspiracies have been proven, some via the legal system.

There are plenty of absurd conspiracy theories, which help convince the public that conspiracy theories are absurd.

There are also folks with ulterior motives who promote conspiracy theories, that are true and false.

Promoting theories that make people think conspirators are invincible is of no value to the public. Oath Keepers, Free Staters and others who look for ways to outflank Statists to safeguard freedom are likely among the best leaders.

TJames

« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2014, 08:59:54 pm »

Ignoring statist and doing what we need to do is the best strategy.

CNHT

• Lower Taxes, Less Government, More Freedom!
« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2015, 03:45:30 pm »

Richard,

The NH Tea Party Coalition, formed out of the legit movement of 2007, is working on this issue daily.

Anyone who thinks ignoring this will make it go away is delusional.

NH has 9 Regional Planning Commissions and they work to install HUD values in our towns to the detriment of local control.

They are unelected out of control bureaucrats.

The working group for NHTPC's regionalism project is here:

www.granitestatefutures.org
blog.granitestatefutures.org

If you do move to NH, please hook up with nhtpc@nhteapartycoalition.org and join the fight.

« Last Edit: February 17, 2015, 03:51:00 pm by CNHT »
Pages: [1]   Go Up